AVP Extinction Glitches & Secrets.

Started by Chris P, Dec 16, 2008, 01:17:37 AM

Author
AVP Extinction Glitches & Secrets. (Read 7,589 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Okay, as I eraned the cheats by getting medals on all levels.(took a while), I noticed a few things when using the cheats during gameplay.

Some Glitches or secrets that you may not have known:

1-  Each time you select "Gimme $10000" each other faction gets a surplus of income.  Especially the ALiens when playing as the Preds or Marines; the ALiens gain HUGE ammounts of extra units without the need of hosts.  I once clicked "Gimme $10000" about 6 times, and I watched the ALiens as I finished and they gained close to 20-35 extra units form what I could tell.  CRAZY!

2-  With the cheat "Invincibility", the ALiens (Asuming you play as a Pred or Marine) gain constant units without the need of hosts, for as long as you are invincible.

More coming......... (Post 'em if you got 'em)  ;)

Nobody

Nobody

I had one where a facehugger got stuck on a dead body

Another where if you have invincibility cheat on while chest bursting and get attacked the Chest Burster freezes.

Chris P

Quote from: Logan on Jan 22, 2009, 12:17:11 AM
I had one where a facehugger got stuck on a dead body

Another where if you have invincibility cheat on while chest bursting and get attacked the Chest Burster freezes.

Haha, yeah I saw those.  Ever had the Queen knock a dude in the air and the dude stays in comatose but like 20 feet in the air?  Haha, that is funny.

Nobody

Nobody

Also, the floating hive node on the final A level

Chris P

Haha, yeah.  Or the Pred Brawler that just stands there, not attacking on I think Marine4, I could be wrong.  The one with the damaged synthetic, and you have to find the unknown object.....and missing crew.

TITANOSAUR

I had an invisable warrior one time.

Chris P

Quote from: PredalienToph on Jan 27, 2009, 10:24:17 PM
I had an invisable warrior one time.

Yeah, if you are hit right when you are coming out of the cacoon, that can happen.

Burn the Floor

One time, I had a Chestburster that never grew up (can't remember which level). I'm pretty sure it's because he got shot when he first popped out, and I had "invincible" on.

Once, I was playing as the Marines and I came across a ransacked camp (I believe it was the level where you retrieve the Royal Cocoon). Right in the middle was a unit called "Cult Leader", and I'm pretty sure he wasn't supposed to be there, because I kept having my Marines shoot him, but he would never get any deader.

pjdoodle

I hate it when chestbursters dont grow! >:(

Lie

Lie

Quote from: pjdoodle on Apr 01, 2009, 10:24:38 PM
I hate it when chestbursters dont grow! >:(

i hate that, spear masters are lucky that they gain enegry when on fire or i would hate them

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed