Alien/Predator/AvP Roms

Started by Darkness, Feb 25, 2007, 03:48:26 PM

Author
Alien/Predator/AvP Roms (Read 92,164 times)

fluxcap

fluxcap

I know your pain, I tried desperately but I couldn't get mame to work for the life of me, try kwaks, it only works for AVP but at least I got it to work. Follow the instructions I posted above and it should work (I'm still running on XP).

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

thanks fluxcap and darkness, i´m going to try one last time... :-\ when i´m back home, i´ll let you know what happened  :o

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

yes!!!! finally!!! i make it work!!!! HAHAHAHAH       MMMMUUUUAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJJA, kwaks was the solution  ;D ;D thanks fluxcap  :D :D

fluxcap

fluxcap

Game on good man, game on. lol. Enjoy, I sure as hell did. Glad I could help.

SiL

SiL

Dunno if it's just me, but the graphics on my emulated version of AvP for the Atari Jaguar has some pretty naff graphics problems. You can see the masking around anything that's not part of the environment, especially annoying on Aliens - Anyone else have this problem?

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: fluxcap on Mar 16, 2007, 12:48:37 AM
I'll explain how I got Kwaks to work with AVP. The downside to this emulator is that you can't play Aliens or Alien3. But if you need a quick AVP fix, then this does the job.

1/Just download Kwaks from: http://cps2shock.retrogames.com/download.html

2/Install, then move your zip file (un-extracted) for AVP into the folder: winkawaks157>roms>cps2

3/Rename the AVP zip file to avsp (saving you a step later on)

3/Open the Kwaks program, go to File>Load Game and select the European version of Alien vs. Predator listed as: CPS2/Alien vs Predator (Euro940520)/avsp

4/Click on it and it should boot up.The essential things to get are putting the zip file in the right folder and renaming it to: avsp

Be sure to check the controls under the Game tab. Hope it helps.

Okay, I did every step of that but it says I'm missing a file that's right inside the folder when I open it. I checked, and it's in the CPS2 folder, and in ZIP format. What did I do wrong?

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

;DI used MAME instead. The AVP arcade game shows up as a blue circle now.
???But then when I double click it opens the command line window, closes that, then opens emuloader up again (all in like half a second). Perhaps fate has conspired against the idea of me ever playing this game? Because seriously I've been trying to get this game to work for like three hours!!!

fluxcap

fluxcap

Did you name the zip file 'avsp'? And make sure your clicking on the European version of AVP in that master list. If that doesn't work, unfortunately I'm as puzzled as you  ???

Predator82

Predator82

can´t load the atari lynx emu and the arcade games
did you fix that or can you giveme links to them?

.´.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

I don't know what I had wrong. I re-downloaded everything and tried again. This time it worked. ???

fluxcap

fluxcap

Très bizarre.

wwwwee

wwwwee

??? I do not know how to down load the games

fluxcap

fluxcap

Go to the first page and read the first post by Darkness, he his links to all the games. Just click 'download' and thats that.

jacorama

jacorama

that would be kool for a download section for like pictures er somin

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

whats Commodore 64?? :S

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed