Brian Tyler on AvP2

Started by Darkness, May 31, 2007, 06:36:50 PM

Author
Brian Tyler on AvP2 (Read 6,375 times)

Darkness

Darkness

In this week’s issue of Film Music Weekly, music composer Brian Tyler did an interview with them about a film called Bug. Right at the end of the interview, he briefly mentions AvP2 and how it will be like the originals:

“Now I am scoring “Aliens vs Predator 2″ and that is absolutely incredible to work on. The Brothers Strause are directing this like men possessed. It is absolute grit and grime and the feel of the original films. The music is going to be along those lines. Bringing it back old school style!! Those orchestral sessions are going to be insane and I am completely looking forward to it!”

You can read the full issue here. Thanks to John Chambers for the news.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Sounds great to me! I think Tyler is a great music composer. He will make the real horror feeling in this movie.

jimmylace

jimmylace

Tylers music is great. His remarks on the movie are definatlely promising. Could AvP2 be the "Batman Begins" for these franchises?

War Wager

War Wager

Notice he says Alien(s) vs Predator 2...    :-\  

jimmylace

jimmylace

yeah but don't we all? I wouldn't put TOO much stock in it.

War Wager

War Wager

What other movies has Brian Tyler composed?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Sounds very cool.

jimmylace

jimmylace

constantine was one I remember....cant think of any others.

Mystex Sawridge

Mystex Sawridge

Brian Tyler made the music for many other films. Maybe his best soundtrack the one for "Children Of Dune". It's really amazing. Just youtube him and enjoy ! Or just google his webside.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh my christ!  Damn...i am speechless

Master Chief

Master Chief

"The Brothers Strause are directing this like men possessed"...hmm, I wonder if we're the same way?    :D  

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

SERDUM CAN't FREACKIN WAIT WOOOOO

master_the_cyborg

master_the_cyborg

i dont know any tylers scores but i thrust him...

Highland

Highland

this really is starting to sound too good to be true....If we fall this time , it'll be further than AVP!!, Maybe thats why they are not showing us anything, cause we're all getting worked up from comments!   ;D  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Alien(s) vs Predator 2 is a fine title with me. if anything its the truth right? one pred lots of aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed