Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 01, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

Author
Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci (Read 42,526 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

From someone who claims to have seen the trailer (and possibly the same person who said it will be releasing next week).

If true, then this confirms my earlier suspicions that this movie won't be taking itself very seriously.

Ridlazz921

So the trailer comes out today right?
Wonder how many times i will have to refresh this page during the day 11

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Some new and very stylish official posters:

Some new info on those posters is that the music will be by Harry Gregson-Williams who will also be scoring The Last Duel.

Nightmare Asylum

If the trailer is indeed coming today, crossing my fingers that they attach it to The Green Knight.

Hate Leto! :D But those character posters are looking great.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

And all of them Academy Award winners except for Driver who is only a mere nominee.  :laugh:

Also interesting, Driver with blue contacts, Gaga in her funeral attire (which is very appropriate).

Gaga really has a tremendous following, 14.2k followers for the Gucci account as opposed to The Last Duel's mere 1404. The Little Monsters on their own could probably already make the film a succes.

Kradan

Even though I still feel weird about sentence "Lady Gaga in Ridley Scott's movie" but she looks HOT on that poster, I'll give her that

Leto looks ridiculous with these prosthetics

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 29, 2021, 03:31:45 PM
Some new info on those posters is that the music will be by Harry Gregson-Williams who will also be scoring The Last Duel.

Looking forward to both soundtracks. Gucci will be probably Harry's least epic one he's ever done predicting that the movie won't be taking itself very seriously.

By the way, where is that bloody trailer?

ace3g

This looks like the "Clark Kent" alter ego of Nic Cage's Superman, lol

Stolen

Looks glorious ! Funny, kitsch, dynamic...
It's reminiscent of some Scorsese films.
The cast is amazing. But those accents, my god  :laugh:
Big success to come in my opinion.

SiL

Jesus Christ they couldn't even keep the accent consistent for the length of a trailer.

Some Old Dude

This looks like Ridley in Hannibal style troll mode again. I'm guessing the entire Gucci dynasty wont come out looking great to say the least.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Jul 30, 2021, 10:35:15 AM
I'm guessing the entire Gucci dynasty wont come out looking great to say the least.

I think the family is already upset. :D

This seems to have such an endearing camp quality to it – the erm, accents, embody that too. ;) But God, it is just really hitting those right notes for me. I didn't realize just how much that camp is what I actually wanted here until I saw the trailer and I'm so damn excited for this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed