Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci

Started by The Eighth Passenger, Nov 01, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

Author
Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci (Read 27,494 times)

The Eighth Passenger

Those dodgy Italian accents are so thick, they're gonna hafta provide English subtitles.  :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 16, 2021, 04:24:04 PM
Those dodgy Italian accents are so thick, they're gonna hafta provide English subtitles.  :-\

My very Italian American brain isn't having an issue with any of it. :D

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 16, 2021, 04:24:04 PM
Those dodgy Italian accents are so thick, they're gonna hafta provide English subtitles.  :-\

They should dub it.  Like Squid Game.


Local Trouble

She looks more like Jennifer Tilly in the thumbnail.



Ingwar

Harry Gregson-Williams says there will be David Bowie song in it. It's gonna be Fashion imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-z6u5hFgPk&ab_channel=DavidBowie

The Eighth Passenger

Might be. There was another Ridley Scott movie that Harry Gregson-Williams scored that also had a David Bowie song.

Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 15, 2021, 03:08:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxeQ1GMdOj0&ab_channel=MGM

Looking at this clip again, I wonder if...

Spoiler
...it was Patrizia who tipped off the IRS with regards to Aldo's "off-the-books", little "side business"?
[close]

I am also beginning to wonder...

Spoiler
...how exactly Rodolfo died? He was very opposed to Patrizia
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

That was a pretty solid needle drop in The Martian. 8)

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 18, 2021, 05:36:11 PM
Might be. There was another Ridley Scott movie that Harry Gregson-Williams scored that also had a David Bowie song.

I don't remember any songs in Prometheus

Ingwar

Ingwar

#402
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 18, 2021, 05:36:11 PM
I am also beginning to wonder...

Spoiler
...how exactly Rodolfo died? He was very opposed to Patrizia
[close]

Spoiler
Don't worry she didn't kill him. A death by natural cause.
[close]

According to Wikipedia the budget was $75 million.

The Eighth Passenger

The Eighth Passenger

#403
Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 18, 2021, 05:56:22 PM
According to Wikipedia the budget was $75 million.

That's actually quite high for this type of film. Consider that The Counselor only cost $25 million and that it also had an absolute killer cast.

Wonder where all the money went? All those Gucci handbags?



Quote from: Kradan on Nov 18, 2021, 05:46:41 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 18, 2021, 05:36:11 PM
Might be. There was another Ridley Scott movie that Harry Gregson-Williams scored that also had a David Bowie song.

I don't remember any songs in Prometheus

What NA said.

Ingwar

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 18, 2021, 08:55:14 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 18, 2021, 05:56:22 PM
According to Wikipedia the budget was $75 million.

That's actually quite high for this type of film. Consider that The Counselor only cost $25 million and that it also had an absolute killer cast.

Wonder where all the money went? All those Gucci handbags?

More glamorous locations (The Counsellor looks posh but locations are ordinary in comparison with HoG) + Lady Gaga I think.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed