Shasvre

Shasvre

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fast & Furious Presents: Black Adam and Shaw

Shasvre

Shasvre

Jaume Collet-Serra Eyed to Direct DC's 'Black Adam' Starring Dwayne Johnson

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/jaume-collet-serra-black-adam-dwayne-johnson-1203138975/

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Rock showing the love

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Rock is charismatic as can be, and has the chops to be a great action star, but he keeps working with bland directors on movies that I just don't care about.

I was very fond of Shazam, however, so I'm really hopeful that with this one the Rock winds up finding that right marriage of character, film, and director. I really dig that art.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 14, 2019, 06:06:46 PM
The Rock is charismatic as can be, and has the chops to be a great action star, but he keeps working with bland directors on movies that I just don't care about.

I was very fond of Shazam, however, so I'm really hopeful that with this one the Rock winds up finding that right marriage of character, film, and director. I really dig that art.

Did you see Hobbs & Shaw?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 14, 2019, 06:16:29 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 14, 2019, 06:06:46 PM

Did you see Hobbs & Shaw?

I did not. Never cared for F&F, though the trailer for that looked sillier and more self aware, which I would say is a good thing.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The connection to F&F is pretty much in name only. The movie itself is a fun action romp. Between that and Jumanji, I think he's in a good spot now.

ace3g

ace3g

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Zack Snyder will be at this Event too.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So will Johnson grow his hair back in to play Adam or not?

RidleyScott99

RidleyScott99

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 17, 2020, 09:08:17 PM
So will Johnson grow his hair back in to play Adam or not?
No. He is bald in a video today.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed