About The Kid, The Language and The Ship

Started by overthere, Mar 04, 2017, 11:43:19 AM

Author
About The Kid, The Language and The Ship (Read 2,957 times)

Russ840

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 14, 2017, 10:55:14 PM
Quote from: overthere on Mar 04, 2017, 02:09:25 PM
We haven't seen that kid, we don't know what his role in this is, we don't know how all of it will be translated into actual movie, we don't know if the leaked script details are true.

Let's wait for some actual details, teaser, trailer, movie.

Maybe you don't but I do.

How do you know mate ? Do you have inside info ?

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Russ840 on Mar 15, 2017, 07:22:39 AM
We haven't seen that kid, we don't know what his role in this is, we don't know how all of it will be translated into actual movie, we don't know if the leaked script details are true.

He clearly has the "predator spirit" that we all lack, he knows what's best for the franchise.

Fox should just ditch Shane Black and get this lad on board, we'll have a 100% guaranteed Hollywood cult classic masterpiece of a Predator film.

von

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 15, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

He clearly has the "predator spirit" that we all lack, he knows what's best for the franchise.

Fox should just ditch Shane Black and get this lad on board, we'll have a 100% guaranteed Hollywood cult classic masterpiece of a Predator film.

He's seen the movie and traveled back in time to tell us how bad it is

The Alien Predator

Quote from: von on Mar 15, 2017, 02:14:14 PM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 15, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

He's seen the movie and traveled back in time to tell us how bad it is

And in some alternative universe somewhere, Predator_Spirit has directed The Predator and it exploded in the Box Office, #1 highest grossing film of 2018 and then Fox proceeded to green-light ten more films.

Ohhh maaaan... the lucky bastards on AvPGalaxy in that universe! I can already feel the hype from this reality...

Russ840

Lol piss takers.

The Alien Predator

I'm just taking a mick out of his constant negativity for the new film. I got nothing against him personally lol.

Oh, here's an epic screen grab from Predator_Spirit's upcoming masterpiece!  :P

Russ840

Looks cool. But don't let some of the people that hate short predators see that lol.

Praetorian Guard

I like how the woman in the back are looking at them.

Predator_Spirit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed