Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 304,648 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 17, 2016, 08:51:39 PM
Who is they?

IMDB IIRC. Haven't you mentioned something to?

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 18, 2016, 06:41:50 AM
Not sure if this is related to the movie but I'll leave it here

https://twitter.com/alec_gillis/status/766159918474727425

He worked with ADI on Alien 3 and Resurrection. He also did music videos, so it could just be something related to that.

Predator_Spirit

I got the info from inner circles but if it's also on Imdb , it could be a good thing.I wouldn't take the Imdb people too seriously thought.
Dunkirk statut is filming.They finished the Holland ,France and UK shootings and only the LA studio scenes are yet to be shot.
Hardy would be available for a late september/october shooting.He would be a better choice than James Franco but he don't have enough screen presence.



BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 18, 2016, 07:52:51 AM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 17, 2016, 08:51:39 PM
Who is they?

IMDB IIRC. Haven't you mentioned something to?

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 18, 2016, 06:41:50 AM
Not sure if this is related to the movie but I'll leave it here

https://twitter.com/alec_gillis/status/766159918474727425

He worked with ADI on Alien 3 and Resurrection. He also did music videos, so it could just be something related to that.

Yes but my source isn't IMDB. My source is a guy who works at Fox that I've actually met lol.

Corporal Hicks

Just to be clear, that's not what I was saying.  :laugh:

Master

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 18, 2016, 02:32:39 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 18, 2016, 07:52:51 AM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 17, 2016, 08:51:39 PM
Who is they?

IMDB IIRC. Haven't you mentioned something to?

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 18, 2016, 06:41:50 AM
Not sure if this is related to the movie but I'll leave it here

https://twitter.com/alec_gillis/status/766159918474727425

He worked with ADI on Alien 3 and Resurrection. He also did music videos, so it could just be something related to that.

Yes but my source isn't IMDB. My source is a guy who works at Fox that I've actually met lol.

No offense but as long as you can provide some evidence I don't believe you. Every time new film is made there is bullshiter or two who have friend, uncle or tranny stepmother near production. We even had directors of AvP-R  here. None was as full of shit as those two.

BishopShouldGo


Corporal Hicks

At the end of the day, you just have to see if what they say comes to fruition.


Corporal Hicks

Possible background, secondary/tertiary character? Doesn't look like he's done much outside of that before and he's a local.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 22, 2016, 07:29:02 AM
Possible background, secondary/tertiary character? Doesn't look like he's done much outside of that before and he's a local.

Most likely.

RakaiThwei

Ian Whyte just posted something on his facebook showcasing pictures from Prometheus and AVP: Requiem, and said that these were all that he could show without getting in trouble.

I'm thinking he might be in The Predator and probably Covenant.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=737828883027006&id=122199294589971

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Aug 22, 2016, 12:19:23 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 22, 2016, 07:29:02 AM
Possible background, secondary/tertiary character? Doesn't look like he's done much outside of that before and he's a local.

Most likely.

I think he was trying to get Black's attention. I asked him if he was going to be in it: "@avpgalaxy @BonafideBlack Audaciously dreamin'..."

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 22, 2016, 10:38:39 PM
Ian Whyte just posted something on his facebook showcasing pictures from Prometheus and AVP: Requiem, and said that these were all that he could show without getting in trouble.

I'm thinking he might be in The Predator and probably Covenant.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=737828883027006&id=122199294589971

I really think we'll be seeing him in The Predator. I'd be surprised if we don't!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

#27
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrBG-WgEXw/

I think they are looking for child actors

QuotenikiandalexGot a big #audition this week! Going to tackle it #predator style! #childactor #makingdreamscometrue #welovehorrormovies

Then there is this:
QuoteOur student considered for Predator is now on his way to Los Angeles for the audition phase. Boom!
From this guy on July 24th
https://twitter.com/ActTacticalMatt

Master

Maybe recent plot leak was true after all :D

Johnny Handsome

Maybe, i wouldnt mind at all though, i would love a plot that involved some kind of stolen Predator tech with them coming to earth to get it back, that's something that would be exciting to me.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed