Things You Want in the New Predator Film

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 11:52:10 PM

Author
Things You Want in the New Predator Film (Read 14,932 times)

Master

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 29, 2014, 10:01:09 PM
Quote from: Master on Jun 29, 2014, 09:07:39 PM
I`d love to see Predator film like First Blood, only with Predator insted of Rambo.

Predator hunts in middle east, attacks base of some war lord etc. Then this base is also hit by some third party, with high tech weapons, choopers ( :P ). It turnes out to be team lead by Garber, or somthing similar. Predator is wounded and on the run with those humans going after him. They have him outnumbered and think they have advantage  but as this man(pred?)hunt prolongs creature manages to take them one by one.
Mmmh, that's pretty much what I said in the other thread ¬¬

I like either this Predators vs Terrorists idea, the one of an unarmed Predator surviving on Earth, or the Predator meets The Cube or Predator's gladiator arena ideas.

Yeah, It`s nothing new, I was suggesting it since like, I don`t know 2012?

Quote from: Master on May 19, 2012, 11:35:26 AM
While I support Predator in different time period then today, I`d stay away from any ancestor-related story arc. It`s just too much. Also I don`t think FOX will ever approve your scenario cause they won`t invest in non-English film.

What I`d like to see is predator in the desert. The story about Key`s team now lead by Garber, who are prepeared to capture predator once more. That would remove whole introduction (which was done to the death in three films) and gave opportunity more intense action.

Quote from: Master on Dec 23, 2012, 01:57:26 PM
Desert setting is what I`m looking for. I`d love have Garber group hunting Predator in desert in Rambo-like scenario.

Spoonman101

Oh god...
Predator 4
IMDb: 1.1
Rotten Tomatoes: 8%

Ghostface

I like the idea of two competing predators. One dies, one makes it to the end.

genocyber

I'd actually like to see it set in the city again. But somewhere like Toyko or Shanghai would be an interesting new take. Two predators both hunting, targeting a group of special ops unit. Think The Raid, if the Predator showed up. At least that's my idea.

Master

Quote from: Spoonman101 on Jun 30, 2014, 12:34:19 PM
Oh god...
Predator 4
IMDb: 1.1
Rotten Tomatoes: 8%

???

Spoonman101

All these ideas, they're cliche and painful to look at....
So far we have E.T, Bourne series, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down, Lone Survivor- Anything else?

Magegg

Quote from: Spoonman101 on Jun 30, 2014, 04:10:37 PM
So far we have E.T, Bourne series, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down, Lone Survivor- Anything else?
Right, because the original Predator movie was not just another slasher film  ::)

Spoonman101

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 30, 2014, 04:20:39 PM
Right, because the original Predator movie was not just another slasher film  ::)
Magegg
Screenwriter
IMDb: 0.3
Rotten Tomatoes: 2%

Nightlord

Predator and Predator 2 were all about taking a generic movie idea and turning it on its head.
Predators was a quasi retelling of predator, from the looks of it another generic seeming movie is to be expected.

Aspie

a new director/writer

Master

Well waht do you want? I have my idea that I`ve been wanting for years. Basicly Rambo style movie with Pred insted of Rambo. It`s fresh, it`s original. I hope I`ll see it one day.

SM

How is it fresh if it's copying Rambo?

Master

Yeah and Predator is copy of The Most Dangerous Game. Think is it was never done in the franchise. I don`t want exact copy, just the main concept.

Ultramorph

I want a Predator to talk a bit again, sans mask. Hasn't been seen since P2, I believe.

worldpeace

id like a long movie showing a young predator hunting in every major war over the last 100 years and make the predator the lead character . watch him evolve and learn and grow as a killer .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed