Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,182 times)

The Ultimate Predator

Aliens are one-track, I agree.

smokezero8

smokezero8

I Love Aliens Alot More Than Predators But Ya Know Aliens Have 4 Parts Already so

Dante Fox

Dante Fox

I would like to see Alien 5, because the alien films i found were more atmospheric

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

A5- I just want to see if it can be made GOOD now we rely on CGI.

Predator- maybe, but if I wanted to see Preds I would sniff out AVP2.

Scree

Scree

Alien 5 for me baby. I just don't think that Scott or Cameron will have anything to to with it.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I wanna see an ALIEN 5 and PREDATOR 3 but i wanna see PREDATOR 3 more.
for years i have heard that there allready is a Predator 3, my dad said a guy on the radio said there was one coming out soon, this was years ago, many people said they had a copy and they all said what happend at the end, the predator is killed in a meat place in an accident, likethe place in Predator 2, but the people who have told me have never meet each other, how would they the same ending if it was made up?
ive been trying to find out if this is true.

maledoro

maledoro

Predator 3. Maybe Fox will leave the Alien series alone and let it die with dignity.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd just like one final A5 film, one final good film!

wilou

wilou

The interesting fact about the Alien films is that they are actual sequel. I mean there is no link between Predator 1 and 2 (predator 2 is a sequel but it doesn't follow the plot of the first film) whereas the alien film do so. The begining of Aliens is the end of Alien, the begining of Alien 3 is the end of Aliens and so on. Alien 4 ended with the arrival of the ship on Earth. It would be great to make a fifth film about it. The humans would have to limit alien's expansion on Earth.

On allocine.fr (french site) there was a rumor about new alien and predator films but it was in 2002 or 2003 so we can imagine the idea was given up.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

the only link between Predator and Predator 2 is he CIA, Peter Keys is after the Predator because Dutch must have told the CIA or Military what append in the first movie.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: wilou on Jan 07, 2007, 09:30:00 PMAlien 4 ended with the arrival of the ship on Earth. It would be great to make a fifth film about it. The humans would have to limit alien's expansion on Earth.

It's definitely another possible storyline but how would the aliens get on Earth following on straight from Res?

King Willie

King Willie

Some survived the crash?

maledoro

maledoro

Nothing could survive a crash like that...

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Telias on Jan 07, 2007, 10:52:32 PM
Some survived the crash?

The Auriga that crashed into Africa?

wilou

wilou

To those who wonder how the aliens could come to Earth (one of you said they could have survived the crash, why not) I just wanted to tell them that we could have wonder how a third film was possible. Remember at the end of Aliens the planet is destroyed and the Queen is ejected into space.
at the begining of the third film  there is two eggs in the ship but how the Queen could have make them ? I think they will find  a way to make the aliens come back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed