Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 29,559 times)

oby

oby

looks funky bet its crap though

hive

hive

I hope the Preds will be ripped into pieces by the aliens!!!!!  Alien Rules!!!

Billyboy

Billyboy

Down with the ugly Preds! I hope they`ll soon take care of Alien5.

Igor

Igor

I have a comic of avp(dark horse),but I don´t know the number. It shows the same spaceship as appears in pred1, but I think spaceship on pred2 is the same as the game avp2, isn´t it?? from what I saw on the comic...different clans lives together in the same ship, and they have various "reserves" they send the eggs, wait for the infestation, and then....preds fight, no weapons, but more like a boxing match, for the reserves, that´s what happens in my comic, I would like to have more but... besides, in this comic pred society adopt a human woman who has got a clan mark on his forehead fighting side to side with a pred against aliens..and it looks like they don´t want the infestation to go further than drones...all eggs with a queen facehugger are destroyed in the ship, where they have a chained queen for populating their reservers.

MATRIX

MATRIX

This is a f**king Great Site!!! i like the Preds but i like the Aliens much more. So i hope the Preds will be all killed by the Aliens in the End of the Movie............

Vasquez

Vasquez

Hi all. You might call me crazy but I DONT LIKE THAT PLOT!!! its because this is killing the mythos of the Alien. All what i hear about the AvP stuff is how cool the pred is, how strong the pred is, the pred is resistant of alien blood, thousands of Aliens killed by only three Preds on a Pyramid !?! This is so stupid and i must say that the Alien original was a perfect Organism a biomechanical Creature. What the Hell is happening now??? Its all good for the Pred and the Aliens are only Cannonfodder. I say that STINKS!!! This is for little Kids but not for real Fans.

hand grenade

hand grenade

i cant understand why there are 5 teenage preds ( yautja ) with no blooded warriors, it puzzles me as the blooded, are not there to supervise. blooded supervise the yautja until the fight is over, those that do not fall in battle are given there own personal mark. the blooded give the now-blooded warriors the mark and then wait for a new class to teach. the question still stands tho, where are the blooded warriors?       ???      ???  

Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke

This is gonna to be the greatest fight ever!Z is right, that movie will kick all our asses!!!    ;)  

YodasEvilTwin

YodasEvilTwin

Igor - thats the original AvP comic series from 1989 or 1990 that youre talking about (5 issues #0-4). preds seeded a desert planet with aliens, the leader Broken Tusk intentionally placed a queen egg there (they were normally filtered out) and the hive got out of control. Broken Tusk forced his younger preds to stop killing humans and team up for their combined good, and Broken Tusk and a woman named Nagochi fought the queer, wrecked the hive, and Broken Tusk "knighted" Nagochi before he died. later, another pred ship came to investigate, and Nagochi saved one pred from an alien ambush, and was admitted into the pred tribe.  i dont know where you can get the comics for free, but sometimes you can get em cheap off ebay. thats what i did. i dont have a scanner but ill answer any questions i can about the comics.  Darkness previously posted a link to a free online fan-written AvP comic on page 2 of the news, this should be the correct site: http://www.rivalcomics.com/ (its called AvP: Dissolution)

oh yeah, Igor, that brawl between preds on the ship seemed to me to be a battle for supremacy. a younger pred from one clan (look at the burn-tattoos between their eyes for clans?) attacked Broken Tusk, and got messed up for it. im pretty sure that power-hungry pred is the one on the desert planet with the hand-held plasma-blaster rifle, and he seems to be the 2nd most skilled after Broken Tusk.  and "queer" in my previous post was supposed to be "queen", lol

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

Z, my deepest apologies, my comments arent clear. i never meant to imply that that eldars rely on their weapons at all. i merely wanted to say that the reason the smart weapon in commonly found amoung the eldars is because they possess the ability to wield them more effectively. it takes great skill to wield it and i merely wanted to imply that not many, but some skilled youngbloods would be able to wield the throwing disk. i did not mean to come across at all that the eldars kill from afar, for i whole heartidly agree that they would rely more on their own capabilities and the "old style". im sorry if i came across like that. also i forgot to add, the new throwing disk in AvP does not actually return to the bearer. its more like a chinese death star thingamajigy. so i should imagine it doesnt take a much skill to wield it as the original smart weapon...  it has just been my opinion and anyone iv spoken to that pred in pred2 was older. i guess it is awfully naive of me to think that just because the people in know think it also, means its true, and for that i apologise. but in all fairness, a great deal of our personal opinions do come into these comments, whether or not the facts are concrete or not ya know? i do try to speak from the facts that i know as much as i can without having my opinion invade upon them too much!! lol   ;)   but for that i do sincerely apologise. the reason i apologise is because i know you are indeed one who knows his facts and i appreciate that..   ;)    NOW that iv hopefully cleared that up.  PVT HUDSON...   you say that i dont take my theories from the films but i take them from the "nerds who created the games and comics".... yet, WHERE in all SIX movies combined does it say that predators can see aliens becasue of the bio electrical discharge  from the acidic blood? i presume that when you say im "wrong for not taking from the films" that you yourself DO take from them????   Z can you back me up here? am i rite in saying, that all hypothetical theories and educated guesses aside, we dont ACTUALLY know the facts in regard to how predators can see aliens??? so that being the case, how is it that i am so wrong for merely casting my personal opinion. which i might say that if you read my commment again, i never say, and i do this purposefully that my theory about how the aliens are seen by the predators, is the ACTUAL CORRECT FACT. yet you Pvt Hudson are so intent that i am wrong when the true facts are not yet known... so having said that, where do you get  YOUR facts? do you get them from the "nerds who created the games and comics" because you certainly arent getting your facts from the films that you suggested I should take from.... it seems you have dug yourself into a large hole my friend.... i rest my case...

george

george

I think that any body who gets the facts from comics and video games,are totally confussed with the real vision the rest of us share   ???  

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

i completely agree with you george. thats the point im trying to make to Pvt Hudson... HOWEVER, the conversations that Z and i are having is in total regard to an expansive knowledge that would not hereby be attained by the simple watching of the films.

facehugger

facehugger

;D  I agree with george. as far as alien goes, the o'l man himself dan obannon is the master mind. mabe he read comics at one time,but shorly He left the table wide open for every outlet to explore,but I would like to think that he did not intend for his origonal idea to be exploited with a lot of inconsistant storylines that could end up confusing us about the alien legacy, even thou his origonal story ended up being chopped up on the cutting board when it finally made it to the screen.not to say that comics and video games are a bad genre for the fantasy,but to say that they have a place in their own right and it is up to us fans to decide whether we want to seperate the comics ie video games from the films. which most of us want to anyway, and we rather choose to stick with just the director and film views because we hold them accountable for our die hard loyalty.    ;D  

Caine

Caine

???   If I see any more pictures I'm gonna die because I cant wait..    ???  

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

In A Recent interview (as well as the AVP games) Paul anderson said thats how the preds see the aliens! Thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed