Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 29,993 times)

Nudge

Nudge

I don't know what you guys mean by a space jockey, but after just seeing the movie again, the skeleton is clearly not Human and belongs to a fourth species. Though the skeleton is bipedal the bone structure is different, I noticed it most around the Skull. It is also much bigger then humans.

Hunter

Hunter

I think Anderson is doing a good job, and judging by the short featurette he's a big fan! the second trailer is amazing and im in hype overdrive! i hope the alien kicks the predators inferior ass!!!   ;D  

inkedpred

inkedpred

HI guys, Interesting reading all this stuff. Im a huge predator fan, i have one tattooed on my right thigh. My dad has an predator and alien on his back to lol. I was just lookin through my predator 2 stuff, info playing cards, modles i have and on every thing i have the predator in predator 2 is always named as young tusk.

sorry its http://www.planetavp.com/al/Memorabilia/Games/ccgap.htm  the last card at the bottom right of the page

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

hey inkedpred, the cards you have unfortunately are not a source for information. they are distributed by fox but were thrown together rapidly and do not adhere to either alien or predator fact based information. this was foxs last minute bid to keep the AvP franchise going...

Jack Hoff (Rio J Caputo)

Jack Hoff (Rio J Caputo)

Holy god... I have just pissed my self!    ???   I cannot wait for this movie. I could not get a hold of myself.   ???   This movie is going to be the best fu***ng movie in the hole Fu**king world.

inkedpred

inkedpred

not using them for info, just that every thing i have, modles i have made, brought, even movie stuff from shows i have brought around the country says the pred in the 2nd film is called young tusk, thats all.I have the actual predator 2 kit with ship and pred  again hes called young tusk and this is the actual fox kit.I think the film in the trailer looks interesting. I dont really like where it is being based tho in a cold climate but i guess it should work as they did cold war didnt they.The way the predators sight is being put together sounds real cool, at the end of the 1st film when he takes his mask off i could never work out why he couldnt see dutch when it flips to what the predator sees. You can see arnie but hes not giving off heat, u can see him move like when in the 2nd after he switchs vision modes he gets up close and can see the suits moving.Duth isnt cover by nething ie mud as you can see him move but hes giving off no heat, its always bugged me but guess it was a mistake by the production crew. Seeing an interview on superhero hype John Bruno talks about the queen!!! check this little bit out  Is there anything effects-wise that you're using for the first time?  Nothing. The things that have happened over the past five or six years, there's better tracking software, there's better articulation in the full-size Queen. I think the full -size Queen has 50 percent more points of articulation then the "Jurassic Park" T-Rex. It really works good and its very movement oriented. You can get it into almost any position you want. The same thing with the hydraulic Alien warrior. And heres a piece on the cloaking, and vision

inkedpred

inkedpred

What has been your biggest challenge on the film?  Well, coming up with the Predator cloaking

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

oh i dont disagree that the predator in the second film is referred to as "young tusk" however, he is older than the the predator in the first film. and this is not his actuall name, it is just a culmination of the years of him being called such. it is pretty cool though eh? i dont like predator 2, i think the movie really downplayed the first and besides the predator is a wimp. he uses his weapons far two much. he has no honour. this could be due to a couple of hypothetical arguments 1) the predator in the 2nd film is actually much older than we know and has seen much battle and no longer feels the need to prove his worth as a tried and tested warrior. 2) the chump just has no honour and is a young predator just trying to claim trophies by any means necessary. (this one is a strong indication to be partially true if anything because there was more than one predator in the city, thus multiplying competition amoung the predators to gain the most respect from this particular hunt)  anyone any other theories?  lets try and gain a picture of what people on this site would like the Alien/Predator hybrid or the "Pretorian" lol to look like   ;)     ;)    SO THERE the new topic of conversation is what we would like to see in the ALIEN/PREDATOR HYBRID... begin... lol   ;D  

inkedpred

inkedpred

I think they went over the top with the weapons to.The spear is good tho i like that as its a weapon that been used even by primative ppl.Even tho the predators are more advanced than us they try to fight with basic stuff, u know handheld stuff, spear, daggers which are like the wrist blades.The disc was just to show off what sort of stuff the preds had i think, they tryed to top the 1st by giving the pred to many things, even gun on the arm was to much i thought tho the shoulder cannon is still ace! Then the netgun to, they just tryed to an action movie the cammando loads of guns bigass weapons! As for the predalien, i have seen many pictures and they always have the d-locks liek predators, but isnt have the dreads put in part of the manhood thing? So if they put them on the one in the film (if there is one) then thats gotta be wrong right? We all know the alien takes the form of its host, ie humans its built like us more and the runner alien in the 3rd is on all four alot more. But never does the alien really look like its hosts. Drawings ive seen always give the predalien the more up right stance, the predators jaws, is larger than a drone bigger built to and has the dread locks. to me its wrong to do it this way. its like say when the 3rd alien comes out of the dog it should have ears, or a muzzle. You get the point im making, it will be a different version of a alien, not something along the lines of a pred and alien being pushed into a blender. it would be bigger, stronger and maybe more intelligent but not have the jaws-dreadlock.

face hugger

face hugger

;D  WOW What an exciting time.This has been long awaited for.This will be a showdown to remember!.But what about the space jockey and its race?.Do we always have to imagine and fantasize its role in this epic saga? or will we someday get the treat of every thing we want and need to know about this particular      alien and its role in upcoming pictures.maybe "alien 5or6".Who really knows,maybe we will just have to always contemplate its existance in the background.

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

lolol,look at us look how much we have toalked about this movie,face it people we are not going to come up with any answers we are going, like i said,going to have to wait the loooooooooooonnnnnggggg harrddddddd waittttttt to see this  F__King movie.I dont know about you guys but i cant wait any longer to see this movie,just wait unit the next trailer comes along,forget it im going to go crazy people are going to go crazy.Look at us now we saw about a minute  of a trailer and WE ARE ALREADY GOING CRAZY,i hear people,but 6 months is too long for me to wait.

longe

longe

The space jockey is clearly an alien race seperated from all other known species.Its role is to show how by a way of clumbsyness,it too handled the aliens in a dangerous manner.as for its legacy one can only imagine.for now we will just get to see 2 alien races and the human race battle it out.hopefully not in a cheesy way.avpvh not avpvhvj

facehugger

facehugger

No doubt that we all have been waiting long and painfully for this!, but answers need to be addressed and everybody knows that there will be more questions raised once we get to see the movie,so in the meantime we will just all have to squirm.     ???  

duey

duey

I'm going soooo completly mad and crazy that my chest is about to burst!!! I just can't wait no more!!!!!!!!

inkedpred

inkedpred

I have a question about the story line. We know all about the 1000 year rituals and the 5 teenage predators being took to the pyramids. Hers my question. As we can see in the trailer there are eggs in a chamber. For there to be aliens they need source a of life to harvest but the film is set inside a pyramid thus meaning they are locked inside to go thru the  rituals.So where does the life spurce for the aliens to harvest come from? We know a team finds the pyramids thus meaning life to harvest, but the predators dont know these people are going to be there right? So where does the hosts for teh eggs come from? DO preds take ther own animals for the eggs, do they take humans they have caught? Ne ideas??!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed