Get To The Chopper, Reviewing Predator: Hunting Grounds - AvP Galaxy Podcast #109

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 12, 2020, 03:38:40 PM

Author
Get To The Chopper, Reviewing Predator: Hunting Grounds - AvP Galaxy Podcast #109 (Read 5,842 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 16, 2020, 01:23:46 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 15, 2020, 03:33:04 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 12, 2020, 11:04:14 PM
I never thought I'd get to hear Voodoo's voice.

Very relaxing.

That's Wabbit's polite way of saying I put her to sleep.  :D

Nah, William Hope puts me to sleep. You're just relaxing. ;D

Ha!

That's how Hope gets you. He lulls you into a soft, peaceful slumber....

Spoiler
THEN BLAM!!!!
[close]

Quote from: j0nesy on Jun 16, 2020, 03:35:20 AM
awesome listen as always; great first appearance, voodoo!

also, as someone without a console/pc but seriously tempted to buy a ps4 just to play this (though i think i'll wait for the ps5 since it's only five months away), i can totally relate :P

Thanks j0nesy! Appreciate it!

After forking over the cash for a PS4, it will be interesting if they upscale the game to PS5 graphics, if it's still rocking along, tempting me to buy another console.. two consoles for one game?  :P.  Then you'll be a genius for waiting. But then again, by time the PS5 comes out, you might have missed out on the lion-share of participation and fun.

Samhain13

Took while to finish this. Nice discussion on the game.

Hicks couldn't have picked a better option to represent Predator fans on the podcast team.  ;D

Good to listen to you there Voodoo.

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: GreybackElder on Jun 15, 2020, 07:51:50 PM
Hey Voodoo, I'm a PC player.

I'm on the PC. Add me on Epic, come join the Discord server, and just drop me a message if you see me online.

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 16, 2020, 09:26:06 PM
Hicks couldn't have picked a better option to represent Predator fans on the podcast team.  ;D

Ahem. We are Predator fans. Voodoo was great to have onboard though! Glad people are responding well to his debut!

seattle24

Gotta say I've enjoyed the last few podcasts, good past-times while I'm working from home. I will echo what other people have said and commend Voodoo on his debut! Great free-flowing stuff between all three chaps.

I'm quite a fan of the game but have stopped playing it due to the repetition of the samey maps and lack of game modes. Interestingly this was mentioned in the pod as a longevity killer if they(illfonic) choose to wait too long between content updates. So I seriously hope a weather mode and at least another gameplay mode are added at the very least, soon, before a chunk of players permanently move on.

Is there a forum sub section for the podcasts btw?

Once again, good stuff all involved.

Voodoo Magic

Thanks Seattle! And indeed, hopefully we get some new map or game modes soon!

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 16, 2020, 09:26:06 PM
Took while to finish this. Nice discussion on the game.

Good to listen to you there Voodoo.

Wow, truthfully, much appreciated brother.  Very much!  You're the best. Thanks!

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 16, 2020, 09:48:10 PM
Indeed

Thanks Kradan.  :) Just for that, no Crabator comments from me for 24 hours!!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 17, 2020, 09:32:55 AM
Ahem. We are Predator fans.

This man has not one but two signed Predator South China Sea novels to prove it!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: seattle24 on Jun 17, 2020, 02:14:40 PM
Gotta say I've enjoyed the last few podcasts, good past-times while I'm working from home. I will echo what other people have said and commend Voodoo on his debut! Great free-flowing stuff between all three chaps.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed. We got chemistry boys.

QuoteI'm quite a fan of the game but have stopped playing it due to the repetition of the samey maps and lack of game modes. Interestingly this was mentioned in the pod as a longevity killer if they(illfonic) choose to wait too long between content updates. So I seriously hope a weather mode and at least another gameplay mode are added at the very least, soon, before a chunk of players permanently move on.

It's definitely a real potential to killer of interest. Yourself, case in point! I'm sure you're not the only one who feels that way. Fortunately, I'm still enjoying the gameplay enough that I'm still really into it. But it will get a point where I feel the same map fatigue. It's why I think new maps and modes are particularly important to get out, and soon.

QuoteIs there a forum sub section for the podcasts btw?

No. Each episode tends to get a thread in a relevant board.  :)

GreybackElder

Ahem. We are Predator fans.

This man has not one but two signed Predator South China Sea novels to prove it!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0HefPcGiPjKwqLeM/giphy.gif

Having not ONE but TWO South China Sea books that are SIGNED is definitely impressive. I mean first off it's probably the rarest predator novel. I've got one myself so I understand how expensive it is!! Bravo hicks!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: GreybackElder on Jun 18, 2020, 12:55:26 PM
Having not ONE but TWO South China Sea books that are SIGNED is definitely impressive. I mean first off it's probably the rarest predator novel. I've got one myself so I understand how expensive it is!! Bravo hicks!

Turnabout might give it a run for its money though.  :)

Corporal Hicks

I'd say Turnabout, South China Sea and Predator 2 are the rarest.

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 17, 2020, 03:30:49 PM
Thanks Kradan.  :) Just for that, no Crabator comments from me for 24 hours!!

That's very very nice of you  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed