The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 59,689 times)

SiL

SiL

Much better than the first one, but confirms the unmasked face is gonna be just as dissapointing as the others.

Interesting that they've almost completely removed the son from the advertising.

Russ840

Russ840

Awesome

Vermillion

Vermillion

It gives the last line of the movie away.
Lol

426Buddy

426Buddy

Loved the joke on the bus and thomas janes reaction. Im really digging the band of loonies. I think theyre going to have great chemestry.

felix

felix

I knew Shane Black wouldn't let us down.

This was light years better than the previous trailer.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: SiL on Jun 26, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
Much better than the first one, but confirms the unmasked face is gonna be just as dissapointing as the others.

Interesting that they've almost completely removed the son from the advertising.

Wut?

It may not be perfect but it looks lightyears better than anything in the AvP's or Predators. The face actually looks cool again even if there are a few issues.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Really ? You don't think he looks good when he opens up his arms and roar at 1:19 ? I think he looks f**king good !

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

I like the trailer but I couldn't help but laugh at the obviously fake dummy falling down the steps. :D

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 26, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
De nada ! Will you watch it ?

Just did! I think it looks AWESOME!! ;D

von

von

That's what you call a trailer! Awesome!! Loved how it interchanged scenes of both the Loonies and Predator breaking out - awesome

azamultic

azamultic

Good trailer! I didn't read the script, but by the short  description of the script  I thought not so much of the captured pred, but damn this trailers made him look bad ass! Really don't want him to die now)))) I like his swag while he is walking))))

Cooler

Cooler

Alright this is more like it. Not perfect, but a lot better.

germanator2

germanator2

I definitely feel better about this movie now! Glad the characters (the Loonies) each look like they have their own colorful personality! That was the problem with the AVP films, you just did not care about the characters. Predators did it better, but there just wasn't enough interesting dialogue to make me feel invested in them, Walton Goggins being the exception really. But these characters look great! The dialogue is definitely Shane Black dialogue! Glad Boyd Holbrook isn't going for a tough guy persona with a Batman voice like Adrian Brody either. He's just being himself to an extent and it gives so much more life to his character

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 26, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

Wut?

It may not be perfect but it looks lightyears better than anything in the AvP's or Predators. The face actually looks cool again even if there are a few issues.

I agree on that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed