Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 171,697 times)

S.Y.L

Quote from: Dachande on Feb 10, 2010, 03:47:22 PM
Quote from: S.Y.L on Feb 10, 2010, 03:20:42 PM
ok kids, what comes out of ranged weapons??.....
ok, i`ll spoil the surprise - it`s bullets. see? i DID read your post :P

Or plasma >_>

quiet you :P  :D

webley13

how many levels can we expect in the single player game for each species?

Xhan

I'll simply reiterate Eido's concern, of Pred wind up HA stun, effects and range, and the ability to spam the attack by resetting his current state before recovery, and also Yaji's issue with post processing effects being unable to be deselected. The motion blur is hella annoying, and doesn't add to immersion. (unless induced nausea is considered cutting edge immersion)

Tidomann

Quote from: [REB]Trigger on Feb 10, 2010, 11:42:40 AM
Finally, thank you to Tidomann....

More than honored, glad to be of help :)

JayHy17

One question at a time people! They dont have time to read that many questions.

Welcome Rebellion, we are glad you are here!

federico8221

LOL guys, Welcome Rebellion!!
Don't worry, is gonna be 2 or 3 days before they can answer all the questions you guys asked..  ;D
Joking! Let the breath tho.. let's wait for the reply before asking other questions..

plagiarize

yeah, everyone posting balance related questions you already have your answer. let's just stick to discussing what we see as balance issues in the threads about them. they're not changing anything yet, and they're going to watch the game in the weeks after launch to decide what needs changing and how to change them.

one question i do have is similar to the request for death counts, could we have people's species marked on the final scoreboard at the end of the round too instead of just a picture of the species the winner was playing as? i forget who was what :)

thank you for taking the time to answer our questions though. i look forwards to adding the 'pump fake' into my move set.

Drone23

I along with all of us really do appreciate this Trigger, it's always nice to see a company Truly listening to it's fans and what they have to say, just shows that Rebellion cares about this game just as much as we do.

I don't have any questions being I'm sure any of the major bugs/issues with the game "the few there are" will be fixed accordingly.

VEF214

I was wondering if Rebellion has any plans to implement simple online statistics? I was thinking around these lines (below). It's would be a nice way to keep track of your progress and get a general overview of your stats.

Alien:

Total Kills: X
Trophy Kills: X
Stealth Kills: X

Light Attack Kills: X
Heavy Attack Kills: X

Predator:

Trophy Kills: X
Stealth Kills: X

Heavy Attack Kills: X

Wristblade Kills: X
Plasma Caster Kills: X
Combi Stick Kills: X
Proximity Mine Kills: X
Smart Disc Kills: X

Marine:

VP78 Pistol Kills: X
ZX-76 Shotgun Kills: X
M4A1/2 Pulse Rifle Kills: X
M59/B Smartgun Kills: X
M260B Flamethrower Kills: X
M42C Scoped Rifle Kills: X

I can dream.  :P

Brother

I think Tim Jones mentioned it in one of the newer interviews.

The_Silencer

kills - melee kills - by weapon - kill streaks - prosecutor - top one - stealth kill - trophy kills ?

ikarop

ikarop

Please try to keep this thread for questions only. Otherwise, it's kinda hard for everyone to keep track of the topic.

strike

strike

The pump fake is nice, but isn't doing jack for the marine since he has no heavy attack.  That throws balance off again for him in face to face melee with Predators and Aliens.  Hope you balance pump fake feature wisely for when it can be initiated during the heavy attack animations and the light attacking immediately following the pump fake action if done outside of countering light attacks off the block so that the game doesn't turn into a pump fake fest for either huge stalemate melee combat or advantageous spamming.  Hope you guys at Rebellion thought about that.

How old is the demo build?

Huol

Maybe someone should update the first post with asked questions and their answers.
So we don't get people asking the same ones over and over.

The_Silencer

Ikarop. Excuse me, but IMO, I've just formulated a question blended with one positive suggestion which I do essentially consider it as positive feedback.

If it is not then, please, I do honestly apologize for the inconveniences.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed