The Teddy Bear has left the building!

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jun 13, 2022, 10:16:03 PM

Author
The Teddy Bear has left the building! (Read 6,008 times)

Darwinsgirl

Wishing you all the best. And though I'm an ALIEN fan I often read your posts. And hope you return.  8)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Sad to see you go Voodoo, going to miss you around here. Also with Prey coming up soon it's going to be a real loss to the community not having you on the podcasts.

Feel free to return, don't think you can't come back if you change your mind, I hope that you do.

For anyone that doesn't think Voodoo is an exemplary part of this community I can attest to his character and kindness. We didn't always agree on topics here but while my mom was fighting cancer and dying, Voodoo would send me messages asking how I was doing and express sympathy and share some of his own personal struggles.  He's the kind of person this place needs more of.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 15, 2022, 11:26:03 AMSad to see you go Voodoo, going to miss you around here. Also with Prey coming up soon it's going to be a real loss to the community not having you on the podcasts.

Feel free to return, don't think you can't come back if you change your mind, I hope that you do.

For anyone that doesn't think Voodoo is an exemplary part of this community I can attest to his character and kindness. We didn't always agree on topics here but while my mom was fighting cancer and dying, Voodoo would send me messages asking how I was doing and express sympathy and share some of his own personal struggles.  He's the kind of person this place needs more of.

Wholeheartedly agree.

Kailem

Damn, well this sucks. I'm really sorry to see you go Voodoo. :(

I know you've had disagreements with various people on here over the years, but it sucks to see you feel like things have gotten so bad on that front that you'd rather not hang around anymore. And yeah, especially in the run-up to a new Predator movie.

Like Buddy said, here's hoping this is just a break for the time being rather than forever. But if that is indeed the case then here's wishing you all the best, and be sure to keep preaching the gospel of Predator 2 to those heretical non-believers wherever you go!

Yautja888

Fans want/don't mind crabators, there is nothing you can do about that, sadly. :(

XenoHunter99

Voodoo, sorry I missed the party. To me, you've been one of the coolest people on the site. I really enjoyed your participation in the podcasts. I hope you come back some day. Cheers to you and thanks for the flintlock!

judge death

Saw this thread now, have missed it completely.
Sad to see vodoo leaving because he was great and knew the community well and also a diehard predator fan, he even gave me the flintlock gun in gif form for me liking predator 2 and claiming its a great and worthy sequel to the first predator.
No idea why he left but I have my guesses, hope he is enjoying life better without the forum and maybe one day return.
Im thinking about leaving too myself but we´ll see.

Here your flintlock back, you will need it better than me:

Komenja

That's a shame. I really liked Voodoo, his insights and seemingly at times boundless optimism, and was interested in reading/hearing his thoughts about Prey. I hope life treats you well, magic bear man.

Immortan Jonesy

Is there a place where one can read his Prey review? 

Stitch

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 16, 2022, 10:18:21 PMIs there a place where one can read his Prey review?
On twitter. He hated it.

Whiskeybrewer

How have i just seen this thread  :'(  :'(  :'(

Sorry to see you go Voodoo. Know you probably wont read this, but gonna miss you on the forum. Look after yourself

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 17, 2022, 12:40:16 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 16, 2022, 10:18:21 PMIs there a place where one can read his Prey review?
On twitter. He hated it.

I saw it, thanks. Besides, he prefers Raphael Adolini's cómic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed