Pathogen - New Campaign

Started by Kailem, Jun 10, 2022, 04:04:49 PM

Author
Pathogen - New Campaign (Read 35,657 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I dig the thumbnail.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hadn't twigged to it being a hived up Engineer ruins before, but you can see it really obviously in there. I think that's pretty cool!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Would be cool to have an actual live Engineer

Buttz

Buttz

This is one of the most bizarre interviews ever. First of all, the team playing is not doing well despite what the interviewer is saying. Secondly, has this guy never played a video game before? How is he not familiar with the concept of a locked door and a timer? That's one of the reasons the game failed was the objectives were cliche, boring, and repetitive. Sadly this expansion doesn't appear to change anything or offer anything new beyond what looks like a basic re-skin of the Aliens and a new but bland and visually uninteresting level. I don't see any reason here to return to the game, and certainly nothing that justifies spending more money on it.

Kailem

Kailem

But what's that in 3WE pounds?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

£12.30 I think roughly, can't complain.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

$15 is fair for the new campaign, fully voiced & scored, and all the content they're including beyond that. I was expecting $20 honestly.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

And with S4 and Crossplay coming this month not bad at all.

Wweyland

Wweyland

That's a reasonable price but would have liked it to be part of the Deluxe Edition (which I own already).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was never announced as such. I'd rather it be a 10er, but I'm not going to complain at 12. I'm looking forward to this.

Nelostic

Nelostic

Neomorph Queen in Ending of trailer?
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Wompdonkey

Wompdonkey

So Pathogen drops August 30th, but I can't find it anywhere on the PS store. I'm guess it won't be a free update, so does anyone know what the price will be?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

$14.99

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed