Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 173,779 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Thank you.

I could be guilty of that, although I'm not entirely sure.  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Noticing quite a few subforums showing unread posts on the main page, where there are none.

Darkness

Darkness

There must be some otherwise it wouldn't be highlighted.

Are any of the sub-boards in bold like below. It pops up telling you.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's not that, for example I just viewed the new posts in the Prey section, went back to the main menu and the picture was still dark/new posts rather than pale. I assume it's something to do with caching. Using Chrome on PC fwiw.

Darkness

Darkness

You actually have to go into the board itself. If you're clicking on that icon which just shows unread posts, it's just showing the unread posts. I've just gone into the Prey board and then back out again, it says no new read posts.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

No, that's what I've been doing. Going into that board, going into that thread, reading the new posts, then clicking a top/bottom of the page link back to the front page of the forum, then still seeing unread posts where there are none. Across all the boards I regularly use.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Still having the above issue.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I'm not really sure about this one because it works every time for me. I just went into the Alien Films board, came back out and it didn't do it. But when I went into the Alien 5 subboard, and came back, it did mark it as read. It can't be related to caching. The bright and dark image is the same image. What's changing is the opacity. Not to get too technical but if you right click and click inspect and find the image, the darker image should have the board_off class and that gives it a lower opacity.

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

In the site drop-down menu:
ALIEN > Prometheus > Prometheus Forum

That seems to be a dead link now. "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

SiL

SiL

The top header where the notifications are is finicky as heck on mobile. While I scroll up it's visible but when I reach the top it hides. I have to veeery careful scroll a little down for it to be visible.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I can corroborate this.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I clicked on the "2 people like this" link on a post and I got a message saying I was banned from the forum lol.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 06, 2022, 12:17:31 PMI clicked on the "2 people like this" link on a post and I got a message saying I was banned from the forum lol.

That's what you get for being nosy! 😆

SiL

SiL

Page 130 of the WWIII thread doesn't load properly then crashes after a few seconds.

Very weird. Only that page, only that that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No issues loading for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed