Press Screening August 12th?

Started by Darkness, Aug 04, 2004, 01:38:43 PM

Author
Press Screening August 12th? (Read 13,651 times)

Aliens Rule

Aliens Rule

I agree BKB.  I don't expect anything epic.  However, I don't like plot holes.  I could care less about character development since the Aliens and Predators should be the stars, even though the book does a good job of develping some human character in my mind.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

there are hundreds of aliens in the flashback, there are not hundreds in the pyramid in the modern day battle, there are not hundreds of aliens, and even if there are, Alien 3 was great and that had one of the biggest plotholes in movie history.

Aliens Rule

Aliens Rule

I thought you said you read the book! LOL!!  Read the first sentence of chapter 29 you moron!  That's happening in the pyramid!

The beginning shot of the EEV and cryotubes ruined the whole movie for me.  That was inexusable!  The movie was mediocre at best.

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Damn BKB.... if your expert's review is from Howard Stern's show... geez...now thats a Good sign!!!.... hehehe....  And to Adam, I see your point and I agree that the characters have their moments...but...it wasn't great Character Development...come on...besides...that's just the novel...let's wait for the movie!!  Saludos

hunter x

hunter x

demonio cazador  its doesnt matter how many times you tell this people to wait for the movie, they just have this thing in there mind  that this movie is going to suck . and they call them selfs fans.

Real Fan

Real Fan

The real fans don't brainwash themselves into liking a movie even if it really does suck...sound familiar hunter x?

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

About the hundreds of aliens thing, I am sure the writer was just exadurating, it wouldnt show hundreds of aliens in those small chambers, and Also I agree with hunter x, see the movie, then complain. or praise

Setiana

Setiana

Sigh... Critics are dumb. Every single movie I love, critics hate. People shouldn't take critics reviews so seriously. Like someone else said, they just follow trends anyway. Nobody wants to stand out with their own opinion, they have to follow the flock. Even when the movie isn't really that bad.  Saw the TV spots... it looks really good, better then I'd have thought. Maybe I'm biased... but I don't think it's going to be that big a disappointment. I mean, really, what are we watching it for anyway? Aliens and Predators. We're not watching it for the acting and the plot, are we? ... Or maybe I'm wrong?   It'll be out soon. Save your opinions for after you've actually seen the movie. All this "OMFG it's gonna suck" before you've even seen the movie is kind of depressing to see... let's at least give it a chance before we blow it out of the water and hunt down Paul Anderson...

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

http://dynamic6.gamespy.com/~avpgalaxy/avpmovie/gallery/index.php?currDir=./Teaser_Trailer&pageType=image&image=teaser12 .jpg&startFrom=1  I count 20 eggs in this picture also you must count that the aliens brought some people after the initial facehugger attack to the chamber, I think there are about 20 aliens total. maybe less, maybe more, but there are certainly more then 5.

BKB

BKB

QuoteEl Demonio Cazador | 04 Aug 2004 06:2148 Damn BKB....  if your expert's review is from Howard Stern's show...  geez...now thats a Good sign!!!....  hehehe....   And to Adam, I see your point and I agree that the characters have their moments...but...it wasn't great Character Development...come on...besides...that's just the novel...let's wait for the movie!!   Saludos 
-------------------------------------------- --------------------------------- Hey, I'll tell ya what?? Say what you want about Howard Stern and whatnot, but this guy is a hardcore fan of this type of stuff and one of the hardest critics as well as the people he deals with and if there praising it after seeing it and citing it as FANTASTIC, Then why the f**k shouldn't we believe him?? Not only that but 2 callers calling in saying the same thing after seeing it and it's stuff like that I hear that just get's me very excited moreso than going to IGN or ROTTENTOMATOES and getting slammed and bashed day in and day out because of my enthusiasm for this and me hyping it.. Can you believe I'm getting rippied and torn apart with every name said to me and as a result, I'm forced to dish it right back making me look like the bad guy?? It's bullshit and I've said since day 1 this would be, and will be, a end of the summer blockbuster that non one took seriously or allowed it to go under the radar cause of their own selfishness andf arrogance in expecting these films to be Epic and award winning with award winning dialogue and acting to match instead of accepting the film for what it's intended to be: An all out action fest between 2 Iconic Monsters.. What more could a fan of this comic ask for?? Oh and "PURISTS" Suck to since all they care about is comparing the franchises and being all nitpicky about every little detail instead of just enjoying it..Yawn..

hunter x

hunter x

bkb is right , you people should be glad and lucky that this movie was even made ,better than nothing.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Confusious say "You American fan boys are so funny! every time a good post happen on site, you be saying "AVP will rock da house" but every time bad post happen you be saying "AVP will suck ass" me no undersand logic"

Predator Wave

Predator Wave

No matter if it sucks or not...I'm going to see it.    ;D  

hunter x

hunter x

predator wave thats the way to think. dont let anyone confuse you, like they do to others.

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

I'm amazed at the lack of elocutionary eloquence that some of our less erudite companions are oft to display (excepting BEEKO for some biased reason).  A simple explanation of the start of chapter 29 - the "hundreds of aliens" are the resurrected clones of Vasquez from "Aliens" sent back in time to confuse the crap out of the poor sci-fi fans who are trying to understand Marc "commissioned movie-script adapter" Cerasini.   Watch the film THEN read the book, then eat the pie and buy the cuddly toy.  AVP: Alien vasquez precipitates   Goonight till tomorrow (today)  Muhhhaaahaaaahaaaahaaahaaaaaaa   Spike.   :D     :D     8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed