PREDATOR 2 PANAVISION CAMERA SHOWN DURING FINAL ACT

Started by ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR, Dec 27, 2019, 06:09:53 AM

Author
PREDATOR 2 PANAVISION CAMERA SHOWN DURING FINAL ACT (Read 1,265 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I watched this movie so many times and I never noticed before. Right when Predator hits Harrigan hard and Harrigan goes flying across the ship, Harrigan gets the smart disc and gets up to clash the smart disc and the predators wrist blades. In that moment you see the sparks highlighting harrigans face, when the last spark high lights his face and it cuts to the far away shot, all the way to the left you will see the panavision camera with a red dot on it. I watched that part several times to try to make out what it is and it is definitely the film camera. I wonder if the predator 2 production never noticed it that's why its in the film. all they would need to do is cgi that part out, easy like that. The production team most probably never caught that part because something like that if it caught there eye, they wouldn't just say "hey lets leave it there nobody will see it because that shot goes by quick anyway". This is a pretty cool find I think. Let me know what you guys think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed