Aliens: Colonial Marines in Game Informer

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2008, 05:44:20 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines in Game Informer (Read 13,430 times)

XenoVC

XenoVC

AWESOME!I have a subscription to game Informer!I can't wait to get this in the mail!   ;D  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Mine might already be in, I'll scan it tonight if thats the case.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

aw hell yeah.  I've been waiting for the first real news on this for a long time.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Oh f**k Yeah.....

gameoverman

gameoverman

20th anniversary of Alien - good timing

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Boy, this game has been a long time com'n, and with Gearbox behind the wheel, I can pretty much gaurantee it's going to be stellar.    ;)    My only major concern, aside from keeping film faithfulness and canon accuracy in check with great gameplay    ;)  , is that players won't be able to assume the role of our favorite bio mechanical slaughtering machines.   :-[   Which, if so, would be a HUGE missed opportunity.   :-\  

sambomambo

sambomambo

anybody got a copy yet?  pics pics pics!

frakaster

frakaster

YEAH ALIEN WITHOUT THE PREDATOR AT LEAST!!!   :D     :D  

Jimmmz

Jimmmz

I first heard about this very game 7 years ago, i have some footage of the game here...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIeLGifENbI  Its from the old Ps2 Version which never came out.

The Chibi Kiriyama

It seems okay. I'm not very hyped about it, though.

Elderyautja

Elderyautja

HGJYTEDJYUGHIUKJ:IOK{}"IKOIULH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... ...Cool...

XenoVC

XenoVC

DAMN!I didn't get it in the mail today either,I think I might get it tommorow though

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

@Jimmmz: Yeah, me too. It looked rather good and I was looking forward to it for PS2, but now that Gearbox is helming the project and it's coming out for PC (not to mention the kind of technology we have today)... I simply cannot wait!  Here's hoping we'll get a great Xeno campaign and epic inter-special multi-player modes (with co-op, of course). *crosses fingers*

Ty

Ty

:'(   Aw man. I don't get GameInformer any more.

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

I saw a screenshot. The graphics looked horrible for the 360!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed