Dark Horse Announces Predator: Hunters II

Started by Ultramorph, May 11, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Author
Dark Horse Announces Predator: Hunters II (Read 18,445 times)

426Buddy

Not going to lie...

That was a bad*ss finale. One of the best predator comics ive read, this issue was great and it finally sold me on the art. I loved it! ;D

Xenomrph

For those interested, Amazon has a preorder up for the trade paperback:

https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Hunters-II-Chris-Warner/dp/1506709389

426Buddy

Still loving that cover art :)

Corporal Hicks

This series is just f**king rife with gorgeous Predator moments. There's so many amazing splash pages in this!

426Buddy

This last issue had some amazing panels.

Can't believe a comic can do more right than the last 4 films with a predator in it combined.

Xiggz456

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2019, 05:01:06 PM
This series is just f**king rife with gorgeous Predator moments. There's so many amazing splash pages in this!

Yes such a solid comic and a nice palette cleanser from The Predator as well. Dark Horse needs to hurry up and announce Hunters 3!

Corporal Hicks

Xiggz456

Solid review Hicks! Here's to hoping Hunters 3 gets announced soon! Also, fingers crossed that we get another Predator novel from Titan.

Voodoo Magic

Nice review Hicks! 

Come on Hunters 3!!!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Jan 15, 2019, 08:24:45 PM
Solid review Hicks! Here's to hoping Hunters 3 gets announced soon! Also, fingers crossed that we get another Predator novel from Titan.

We gotta get a Hunters 3 with how it ends! I was a little disappointed that

Spoiler
we didn't get a recurring Predator baddy though.
[close]

Xiggz456

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2019, 05:24:18 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Jan 15, 2019, 08:24:45 PM

We gotta get a Hunters 3 with how it ends! I was a little disappointed that

Spoiler
we didn't get a recurring Predator baddy though.
[close]

That would be interesting!
Spoiler
Although we may get a recurring human baddy with the leader of the Stargazer unit whom Soames recognized. I'd like to see what her involvement/relationship with Stargazer has been. They could also elaborate on Enoch's time with the government as well.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/files/podcasts/avpg_pc_episode079.mp3

Our new poddy is about Hunters 2 and it's up now!  ;D

Prez

You beauty. Always look forward to these pods.

Namelss 1

Namelss 1

Can't say I'd be excited for Hunters 3. They did nearly the same exact story for Hunters 1 & 2, with nearly the same ending. Writers need to start doing stories that don't rely on the tired crutch of humans vs Predator, it ends the same way nearly every time, some humans die, but the Predator is killed by the last few survivors. What's the point of reading these comics or watching future films if we already know how it's going to end? The first Hunters book had the potential for flipping the premise of the first movie, where we have a advanced, fully equipped team hunting a Predator with primitive weapons. It could have been a great display of the Predator's intelligence, cunning, and skill. Instead the writers wasted it on another by the numbers story.

Neeraj Menon

Neeraj Menon

That was a great listen!
Thanks for the very kind words on the art and color! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed