NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,801 times)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Master on Dec 12, 2021, 11:00:34 PM

Very well done! Looks fantastic!

& Is that maybe the Predator 2 Tribe Ship from Cinemachines on top of the display?  8)

Master

Master

Yep, it is  ;D Whole display is with Lost Tribe in front.

Thank you Guys for all of the kind words!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Some people use stretched cotton for fog I think. That might light up nice around the City Hunter's feet.

Master

Master

Actually I was thinking about small smoke generator.  :D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Master on Dec 14, 2021, 02:09:45 PM

https://rc-team.pl/240853-large_default/wytwornica-dymu-do-modeli-czolgow-116.jpg

Well nevermind to my dumb stretched cotton idea then.  :laugh:

Master

Master

I've seen wonders done with cotton, just wouldn't have the patience.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Master on Dec 14, 2021, 02:09:45 PM

https://rc-team.pl/240853-large_default/wytwornica-dymu-do-modeli-czolgow-116.jpg

Something for a model train could work. I've seen them/thought about using them for warhammer

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So looks like they're re-visiting Concrete Jungle with Stoneheart.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1473518265989279747

Kradan

Kradan

Looks like re-skinned Upgrade to me

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Definitely wouldn't have expected Stoneheart.

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 22, 2021, 07:36:20 AM
Looks like re-skinned Upgrade to me

Yeah, I can see that too.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Yeah that just came out of nowhere. Would have prefered Ritual or Dark Blade Clan skins.

He is not as tall as the Upgrade which they seems to be making on the same scale, he was more tanky instead.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

As far as I can tell the body is a re issue of the Assassin body. Not a bad idea since I can definitely see that working for a couple of EU Predators. But why Stone Heart?

Yeah Stone Heart is big but he isn't that much bigger than Scarface. He's bulkier, not that much taller. And given it's a re issue of the Assassin then does that mean he's coming with the digitigrade legs? They did alter the head, but I can't see the legs making me wonder. This may also just be a case of me not having played Concrete Jungle in awhile but I don't remember him having large Assassin style wristblades either. Really for accessories it'd be a cool idea to have him come with his trophy skull. Or maybe even Borgia style armor since we didn't get to see that in the original game, like did Borgia send them out as is?

I feel like a better usage of the Assassin body would be more like the Black Goo Predator or Goro from the game preserve. I'd have to see more of him before I consider buying.

That all being said that's real out of the blue. I know they said they'd been doing something about doing something really cool and this is, but Concrete Jungle seems an odd choice. Maybe if we're lucky it's a tie-in for a re-release of the game or a remake.

Sol

Sol

Not sure how I feel about them using the Assassin/Upgrade mold. This Pred had a much bulkier body, not much taller than other Preds. And at the height, it must still have the digit-grade legs, which it most certainly did not in the source material.

At least this means more than likely, Dark Blade Clan armor Pred is next.

Double post, but new info.

Does not have digit-grade legs, and he does indeed look pretty beefy.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Well it looks like NECA might be coming back to Concrete Jungle since the Lost Tribe is just about finished. Stoneheart could just be a one off. But I imagine making Scarface in his Dark Blade Clan armor wouldn't be too troublesome for them.

Or they'll be going right into Prey after all these. My vote is for more Concrete Jungle.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed