Predators Box Office Figures

Started by Darkness, Jul 11, 2010, 08:03:52 PM

Author
Predators Box Office Figures (Read 14,412 times)

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

I've already paid to see the movie twice, and if you truly want to be a fan you should support the movie. Plain and simple it is a business, if no one pays to see the Predator or Alien movies....we won't get anymore of them? I'm not saying don't download crap for free. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business. But TRULY support the movie if your a fan and don't cause shit for this site.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Fleshtrap666  I agree with you in principal, but dont you think the site has a responsibility too?   I mean c'mon man, the link is STILL here, they obviously dont give a shit either!

frododave

frododave

Thought the movie was pretty well done and especially like some of the humor.  Wish they would have put more articulation in the predators mandibles, or whatever you want to call them, though.  I think it took about 20 operators with remote controls to operate the mouth of Stans' in the original and it was a difficult process.  Maybe that's why it's a bit more simplistic in this movie.  Something so nitpicky doesn't matter anyway.  I have a question.*SPOILER* Was the falcon an actual creature or a remote flying device?  Wondering if it was mentioned in the script.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

@ deGRESSOR  ...just seen your post, no offence but I use Demonoid too lol.  Currently there is only one copy of this movie anywhere, and it's certainly nowhere near DVD quality.  In fact every upload on Demonoid is the same Russian cam that's been around since the 9th, which suffers from auto-focusing for much of the climax, the only difference being some copies have improved audio for obvious reasons.

Stuntman

Stuntman

@frodo no way that was a creature...shit had rocket propulsion streams comin out its ass and a red glow behind that....

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I'm guessing the falcon was a remote of some kind built to seek out the prey for the hunt, it definately had a form of propulsion like Stuntman says, but I'd also suggest no living creature could fly like that at such speed anyway.

Finally, a good sequel-let's hope the box office holds up

Finally, a good sequel-let's hope the box office holds up

Finally, after too many subpar films, there is a predator sequel worthy to the original. It's not a perfect film by any means, but it's the first sequel that had me entertained in a fun way. Let's hope the box office holds up and all you pred fans, it's your duty to the see the film at least twice and thrice so that we can get another good sequel.

Spawningcarnage

Spawningcarnage

Rodriguez Shoulda Hired Me >:(

pegson

pegson

the films has to make double its budget to break even...the cinema takes about half. give or take. plus add in marketing.. this film needs 110 million to break even

Frank Elgyn

Frank Elgyn

It was a full price predator movie. The only thing, wich i am angry is that they cut a lot of scenes, for example : Danny Trejo says in the trailer : Does this look like a team orientated group of individuals to you? Or there is a scene in the tralier where the Falconer predator stand up and next to there is a predator dog. Before the fight (Hanzo vs. Falconer) Did Hanzo kill a dog or what? And what about Stans new knife in the hunting camp? They cut it, can somebody please tell why???? ???

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Hope Fox doesnt get to cocky and pump out another low quality sequel. At least they did the right thing with the Alien prequels, although Ridley Scotts most recent movies didnt quite do it for me. And he wants to change the design of the Alien ~ that would be an EPIC FAIL.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

@Frank Elgyn - Directors cut baby!!!

matisian

matisian

Fujimaster - I would say that the changing the design of the alien might not be an epic fail - for example if the H.R.Giger - the Alien maker do it perhaps it will somehow fit to the Alien Saga!!! Maybe its a little bit too early but would You say if the Aliens are genetic mutants made by the race of Space Jokey's??

Frank Elgyn

Frank Elgyn

Danny Badass Trejo cross himself with his left hand.  :o He is a real religious man.  ;D Check it in the Cuchillo clip ( 0:41 sec)  He gots a rosary and kills people. Haha

nickdecember18

I loved the movie...was kind of surprise Predator was mentioned in the movie but not Predator 2...so you could say technically this is the 'real sequel' to Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed