Predators Isabelle Feature

Started by Darkness, Apr 20, 2010, 05:59:24 PM

Author
Predators Isabelle Feature (Read 9,202 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another week, another Predators character feature. 20th Centruy Fox have released a featurette for Alice Braga’s character Isabelle. As before, you learn a little more about her character and there’s some new behind-the-scenes shots we’ve not seen before.

Next week, it will Cuchillo’s feature, then the week after that will be Noland’s. Thanks to Bear Grylls for the news.

spinksy

spinksy

Thanks for that - however i aint convinced on her lol

Xan21

Xan21

I love it

CJ@mes

CJ@mes

Wicked! :)

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

She'll fight hard, but I don't think she's going to make it. :'(

Warghost

Warghost

She doesn't look or (seem) to act like the typical "bad ass" woman. Reminds me of Vasquez from Aliens.

I don't see how a sniper has any chance against a predator.  First, the predators are cloaked thus negating any chance for a "kill shot" by a sniper.  Second, once the predators get close, the sniper's weapon has little to no effectivity in melee combat.  For all her "skills", she is basically fodder for the predators.

bladehuntr

bladehuntr

Is it me, or does the predator face in this trailer look way better then the ones we have seen in the other previews?

Needless to say i'm happy about the characters they have show so far. they take some of the "normal people" aspects of predator 2 and mix it with the bad ass type characters from the first predator film.

Sure, when I first saw the trailer for requiem I was really impressed and exited to see a new avp film. but I think Robert Rodriguez had a little more influence in the production of this movie as he would like to let on.

My personal opinion: this could be the turning point for the franchise. it's a make it or break it type of situation.

dave1978

dave1978

Oh God here we go!  another macho woman guaranteed to spoil the whole movie.  Why is it since Vasquez they feel the need to force a tough woman on us in every single B movie thats released?

Look at these supposed "badasses"

1. Edwin, disgraced physician (unarmed)
2. Stans, FBI watchlist (armed with a knife)
3. Isabelle, sniper (armed with a useless sniper rifle)
4. Hanzo, yakuza, (armed with a pistol and a katana)

Hell, the only two with enough firepower to even hurt a predator are Royce and Nikolai.

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Did anyone notice that she puts a pistol to her head?

I take that back, in pred 2 the pred took several shotgun blasts point blank, thus even royce's weapon can't do Jack. Only nikolai has a weapon that cam hurt a pred

gyro

gyro

nice -- this is looking beter every week

Warghost

Warghost

She has the pistol to her head to show the Predator she'll just off herself before he has the chance, thus ruining the sport of it.

First Blood

First Blood

Wow, so far she looks like my favorite character!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed