AvP 15-Certificate for UK?

Started by Darkness, Jul 24, 2004, 10:34:24 PM

Author
AvP 15-Certificate for UK? (Read 16,291 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I was just on the IMDb boards and noticed that user, Crewsally, had posted a link to a page on the British Board of Film Classification. According to that article a 23 minute Making-Of Alien vs Predator Documentary (for a potential DVD) has gained a 15 certificate in the UK.

This has definitely lifted my spirits as I presumed a PG-13 rating equals a 12-certificate. This means that the movie must at least receive a 15 in the UK but there is still a chance that it will get a PG13 in the US.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

FIRST POST oohh yeeaa .............. more stuff about the pg13 hu lol well f**k it i quess let it be  lets pray to god that film iz not dissapointing as well , like the rating.......

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

Would there be anyway of seeing this docimantary by here ??????????????

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

dont be stupid, alot of our 15s are r, and most makin of stuff is done one rating under the final one, hense 18 which is r!

xx13

xx13

LOoks like it might just be for a DVD like it says.

OMEGA

OMEGA

I DONT MIND IF IT IS 15 OR ABOVE THEN IAM HAPPY!

xx13

xx13

HAvent found it anywhere

Orion The Hunter

Orion The Hunter

i was so sure i was second oh well. I wonder if we could see the documentary before dvd. that would be great.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

OMG the the light is coming and it will take over the darkness we have grone to love,pg-13.........AVP,will be pg-13........do you know how funny that is?,that is so f---king funny........how funny is that..hahahahahahahahaha,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH AHAHAHAHAH!,you think its funny guys hahahahahah,WELL DONT FIND IT F___KING FUNNY MOTHER F___KER!, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,ooooooo noooooooo,hahahaauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh : (  thats what happens when you take greatness and f--k it all up!

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

LMAO  true that sentinel

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

still very scared..

topman

topman

i remember terminator 3 was rated R and it came out in the UK as 15 certificate

topman

topman

R ratung usually men15 or 18 in the UK

Elf

Elf

Hmm...  A 23 minute making of the film has gained a 15 but they didn't rate the entire movie, there's still a chance that it's an R here.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

This 23 min documentary might be the 30 hour  behind the scenes special on thursday Aug 12 on FOX.that sounds kinda right to me but i might be wrong.Now i havnt been able to find any info on the exact time this special will be aired on Fox but we should be informed soon, most likely by the end of the month.I remember when Fox advertised there Day after tomm. half hour special like 2 weeks before the actual air date so i guessing we will know by the end of next week, and hopefully we'll have the final rating by then to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed