PG13 TV Spot For Download

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 04:32:17 PM

Author
PG13 TV Spot For Download (Read 6,383 times)

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

IM GONNA SEE IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY YAY AND IM SURE TO GET THE FIGURES IVE SAVED UP FOR THEM!!!!!!!   :)  

J

J

O yes, because this film is going to be so different than its stand alone franchises is because of its physicality, BOTH Alien AND Predator are going to lock arms with each other.  ITS GOING TO BE BRUTAL, and thats WHY all fans around the world need to witness this first on the big screen, the sound will capture its essence, LOAD!! ( its almost sci-fi history in the making).     8)  

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

but really could you imagine if the movie is really bad,like resident evil or soldier, nahhhh i would kill PAUL ANDERSON FOR THAT I was get arrested for stalking him at his housenand leaving very bad hatred emails, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PAUL PLEASE DONT F__K THIS UP YOUR REALLY STARTING TO PISH ALREADY WITH THIS PG-13 bull sh--t!

LyricalPharaoh

LyricalPharaoh

nope im definitely registered, definitely logged in, definitely right clicked on the link inside the popup, then as it prepared to download i received the error message. FILE DOES NOT EXIST  ive been using fileplanet for a year now, i know how to use it darkwingduck.

Victor Vega

Victor Vega

Theres no way in hell an unarmed Predator could kill an Alien. It would be dead by the time it realized it made the mistake of trying.  A Predator is lucky if it can survive an encounter with an Alien. Youll see what I mean on August 13.

beardeddragon

beardeddragon

I HOPE THIS FILM WILL BE REAL GOOD BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO IN AND HAVE LITTLE FOUR YEAR OLDS SCREAMIN AND TICKING ME OFF!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed