The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 115,951 times)

Magegg

Looking meh, really boring and generic. Bring on Disney!!

But I agree, it's just a trailer, maybe the movie is actually cool.

MU-TH-UR 6000

Ehh.

That's pretty much my reaction to the trailer and to what they showed us. Everything feels very plastikey and clunky, not digging the cinematography or the design of the Preds and ship. It's too simplistic. Hopefully, the movie's holding back on some surprises and the movie might be entertaining. I can even appreciate if it goes for some B-movie schlock (knowing Black, it will) but this trailer was put together in a way that doesn't do much for me.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

God damn it, the trailer is edited in a way to look like the kid's toying with the real predator ship ! It's an EDITING effect people, please ! Is it the first movie trailer you saw in your life ?  :laugh: Common practice for trailers, ya know, makes you think something is happening when it's not exactly happening like that... Remember Adrien Brody and all the laser dots ? Get it now ?

As for the empire picture, hard to tell, i'll have to see it under better circumstances, the design looks okay to me, but i need to see more, other angles, lightings etc... That's what makes the difference at the end of the day...

SpeedyMaxx

Good times.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Looks awsome!! 🙂🙂 Dutch Harrigan Royce and Quinn are the 4 ultimate badasses ever. Quinn looks awsome in the trailer I liked when Predator picked him up by the throat like the way Pred 1 picked up Dutch. I can't wait!!!! A new Predator movie!! Predator is back!!!! So awsome!!!!

azamultic

dallevalle
"there is a reason why we are so picky we haven't had a good predator movie in ages ( the last really good one was predator 2)" totally agree on that point, but isn't a reason at least be happy for some treatment, I am not saying we need to eat shit and be greatful for this, but dammn the last predator movie was 2010, 8 years ago. I am just happy to see predator being bad ass and killing people like he did in first two movies. Also Shane Black is more talanted then Nimrod Antal, Strause brothers and Paul W. S. Anderson(In my opinion of course)

ThePredatorUK

Imagine trolls getting a hard ons in here out of trying to suck the life out of this movie. Sad men. Watch P1 or Alien

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I loved the trailer!!

skhellter

The MEG actually has a better teaser trailer than this...

THE MEG.  :D

BigDaddyJohn

And i could be imagining things, but i swear when the pred picks up McKenna, the lower part of his mask glows red or something...

Corporal Hicks

skull-splitter

Quote from: skhellter on May 10, 2018, 02:28:01 PM
The MEG actually has a better teaser trailer than this...

THE MEG.  :D
Don't push it.

The trailer really was a mixed bag. I love the attention to finish in the suits for the creature. Really dislike how the kid seems to be the main plot device. Also dislike how Black's almost self aware humor seems to be very much there.

dallevalle

this is how you do it

BigDaddyJohn

ThePredatorUK

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 10, 2018, 02:28:59 PM
And i could be imagining things, but i swear when the pred picks up McKenna, the lower part of his mask glows red or something...
3 point laser comes from there instead of at the top of bio

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed