The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 118,238 times)

dallevalle

Quote from: Cereal Killer on May 10, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
WHINGE  WHINGE F**KING WHINGE What a bunch of cry babies are on this forum no wonder this forum is dying. I've just showed this to my brother who's the biggest predator fan ever & he hates it we're not going to cinema..,.. remember to wipe your pussy after pee , He's not much of a fan really is he then? The eyebrows are off, the skin I don't like it, honestly sound like women.

i have no words....

Lionhart

WHINGE  WHINGE F**KING WHINGE What a bunch of cry babies are on this forum no wonder this forum is dying. I've just showed this to my brother who's the biggest predator fan ever & he hates it we're not going to cinema..,.. remember to wipe your pussy after pee , He's not much of a fan really is he then? The eyebrows are off, the skin I don't like it, honestly sound like women.

Most of you hated the movie soon it was announced & nothing would ever change your mind, honesty grown ass men crying over how a predator movie looks or how the bio mask looks how this or that & the kid really need to harden the f**k up.
Thanks for the laugh buddy :-)

Samhain13

Most of you hated the movie soon it was announced & nothing would ever change your mind, honesty grown ass men crying over how a predator movie looks or how the bio mask looks how this or that & the kid really need to harden the f**k up.

Straight out of reddit.

dallevalle

Cereal killer you sound like a disturbed marvel fanboy
there is a reason why we are so picky we haven't had a good predator movie in ages ( the last really good one was predator 2)

even if i enjoyed predators it's not on the same lvl as 1 and 2
and the avp movie's dosen't count they are to shit.

newbeing

Eesh. Got a very AvP Requiem vibe from that trailer. Just hoping it was a badly cut trailer. I will still probably see it no matter how shit the trailers are, but between this and the bad word of mouth from the screenings, my excitement for this has dropped significantly.

I thought that Zatoichi vs Predator fan trailer was honestly more exciting.

Yes, the teaser felt a bit bland, but so does almost all teasers.
I like the look of the film, the predator (i like the picture in Empire a lot), the acting and even the kid wasn't annoying.

Replicant-Rey

Replicant-Rey

Looks good to me. Action looks really great, but i was hoping for full lenght trailer not teaser, too quick, but great.

Xan21

I wish they would take the approach of the rastafarian Yautja from P1 and 2... where they are very ghostly and playing with their prey... not only fighting but hunting and mimicing their sounds etc. Did the filmmakers just forget what made the first two so great?

Super underwhelmed.

dallevalle

Quote from: newbeing on May 10, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
Eesh. Got a very AvP Requiem vibe from that trailer. Just hoping it was a badly cut trailer. I will still probably see it no matter how shit the trailers are, but between this and the bad word of mouth from the screenings, my excitement for this has dropped significantly.

to be fair you should never listen to reviews we are all differend follow your heart man ( damn that was deep okay im gonna take a nap)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: newbeing on May 10, 2018, 02:15:48 PMGot a very AvP Requiem vibe from that trailer.

Hardly. I could see things happening.

:P

newbeing

Quote from: dallevalle on May 10, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

to be fair you should never listen to reviews we are all differend follow your heart man ( damn that was deep okay im gonna take a nap)

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt when I see it. There are just as many good movies with bad trailers as there are bad movies with great trailers.

dallevalle

Quote from: newbeing on May 10, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on May 10, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt when I see it. There are just as many good movies with bad trailers as there are bad movies with great trailers.

i coulden't agree more :)

skull-splitter

With Xan21 here.

azamultic

I like it, they finally show how strong and bad ass predator is. Also i think chest is alright, it's the scur or some strange lines on his chest, not the actual muscles. Also this is not from the movie and just a still. Usually the lighting is way off and the camera position in different place.

goose_3387

Looks like they did a good job with the casting. Once Holbrook was hired I watched him for the first time in Narcos. I don't mind him as the lead character, here's hoping his character has some good writing.

They rest of the cast look good together too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed