The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 119,031 times)

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 10, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
Looks awesome, liking the design and the look of the picture a lot.

The effects look great too, you can tell they spend money on this.

I agree with you, I'm digging it so far.

Quote from: gabgrave on May 10, 2018, 01:30:12 PM
The ship remote doesn't sit right with me. I mean, can you image a predator holding that thing and going 'whoosh' 'pew pew' while trying to land his ship? And the fact that the other preds on the ship can't stop the remote control boggles the mind. ???

I don't think he's actually controllong the ship that way.

brokentusk420

Adi again....jeezus will anyone ever get the contract to do a better job.

JungleHunter87

Well, one thing I'm excited for, is the AvPG Podcast. Where Hicks and Co. analyze the Teaser.

RakaiThwei

Looks pretty... Does it's job as a teaser trailer to get us drawn in. Still on reservation about this...

Noticed the shuriken. AVP style.. So are those films canon with this one now?

PredatordiedwithKevin

PredatordiedwithKevin

Just throw this horse shit away. Why the f**k try and fix what isn't broken? 2 year wait for trash

HuDaFuK

Doesn't look amazing, but doesn't look awful either.

At least it doesn't give away the entire movie! :laugh:

Lionhart

So the captured is suppose to be the classic predator?

JungleHunter87

Still gonna be there opening night. I think the teaser works well for what it is. Can't say I'm bummed out by it.

That unmasked Predator face on the other hand? Yeah, no.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Hmm, a little skeptic, looks alright, glad Predator's back.

dallevalle

yautjapet

I was really hyped to wake up this morning and see it, but I'm a bit let down. Yeah, it's just a teaser, but for me it felt "meh" and didn't spark any excitement. Too many humans, they could've had more focus on the preds without actually showing or giving away too much. And I'm still really disdainful of the "hybridization" plotline they're going with. I don't like that mask at all, it looks like a blend of Darth Vader and the Green Goblin. I also agree with whoever said that the predator looks too short, in that last scene where he throws Holbrook against the wall - hard to tell in motion.

Samhain13

It really felt like those low budget straight to dvd/tv sequels. If it's on Predators level, which was a 7/10 I will be pleased.

I stopped expecting much from the movies a long time ago. I think there will a novel for the movie, perhaps that might improve the story.

Cereal Killer

WHINGE  WHINGE F**KING WHINGE What a bunch of cry babies are on this forum no wonder this forum is dying. I've just showed this to my brother who's the biggest predator fan ever & he hates it we're not going to cinema..,.. remember to wipe your pussy after pee , He's not much of a fan really is he then? The eyebrows are off, the skin I don't like it, honestly sound like women.

Most of you hated the movie soon it was announced & nothing would ever change your mind, honesty grown ass men crying over how a predator movie looks or how the bio mask looks how this or that & the kid really need to harden the f**k up.

JCDenton

What`s he holding in his left hand ? A pencil ? :D

Nightmare Asylum

Wish the trailer showed me more but this pretty much confirmed that Shane Black is giving us Saturday Morning Cartoon Kenner Predator and that is exactly what I was hoping for.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed