Prometheus 2 casting update!!

Started by RoaryUK, May 20, 2013, 02:23:14 AM

Author
Prometheus 2 casting update!! (Read 20,118 times)

xii22loop

xii22loop

you'd think she would have been less likely to want to go on a one way trip to the Engineer homeworld with David's head at the end of the movie if she had a brother back on Earth that would miss her.

CainsSon

CainsSon

It was her ORPHANED child, born so premature and sickly that it could only survive on a moon orphanage where it could be administered adavanced space drugs, possibly in her dreams.  What's more the complicated pregnancy and childbirth which ends up being precisely what rendered Shaw unable to have children. DUN DUN!

Space Sweeper

Imdb exclusive

Bat Chain Puller

He should play "Adam" ... a human in service to the Engineers. Millions of years old. Maybe the first of them. David will get along splendidly with him.

Crazy Giger sex triangle with Shaw.

Xeno-Homo-Synthetic-Engineer-moprhs ensue.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 23, 2013, 04:25:08 PM
Xeno-Homo-Synthetic-Engineer-moprhs ensue.

Yes please.

Blacklabel

Quote from: Chris P on May 20, 2013, 07:26:40 AM
Thanks SM, haha but just to add, I'm the one who was contacted and given the info and I can say right now as of this morning, that this news is pretty much confirmed as legitimate. So let the speculation begin. ;)

Update: Just got word from a second, VERY reliable source, this news is accurate. Not a rumor.

Cheers guys!

This "Source" wouldnt happen to know who's actually writing the script, btw?  :P

szkoki

szkoki

pehw...i'll only watch it because of Fassbender and the lovely Nooooooooooomi, because this will be LAME

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: CainsSon on May 22, 2013, 06:55:39 PM
Eventually, it turns out that AMANDA RIPLEY MCCLAREN was killed by the company to 'silence' her knowledge.

Son, that's the kind of thinking which gave us 'Colonial Marines'.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: Xenomorphine on May 24, 2013, 05:47:15 AM
Quote from: CainsSon on May 22, 2013, 06:55:39 PM
Eventually, it turns out that AMANDA RIPLEY MCCLAREN was killed by the company to 'silence' her knowledge.

Son, that's the kind of thinking which gave us 'Colonial Marines'.

Yeah.

Im not terribly serious about this. But I do worry about what we will be delivered. Im praying for great word on a screenwriter. For reals.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Screenwriters are good, the problem are notes given to the writer by various people from the production.

maledoro

maledoro

A lot of things didn't make sense in the first movie, so why scrutinize this one?
;)

acidpits

acidpits

Child engineer. There, I called it! Woooooooohoooooooo!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed