Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 212,096 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Stitch on Sep 24, 2021, 07:59:04 AM
Quote from: Some Old Dude on Sep 24, 2021, 03:05:35 AM
Here's a random arsepull shower thought. If Michael Biehn gets cast in the show as an original character and gets a good role. Would it help mitigate Alien 3 derangement syndrome?
Only if he's playing a character called Turk.

I would be ok with him playing a relative to Hicks. I mean, Biehn looks and sounds quite different now compared to 35 years ago, so if the tv series take place right before or not that far after ALIENS/A3, it would be acceptable have him play a relative as he obviously can't be the same person. The reason I'm ok with this is because I think Noah Hawley would be able to write a character fitting Biehn that is quite different from Hicks. I mean, turn him into a Fargo character in space. Maybe he's Hick's klutzy uncle who's kind of a joker guy that no one finds funny, used to be a marine and is one of the reasons Hicks joined. These days he's kind of pathetic and he knows it, but when he gets involuntarily involved in the story line and starts to figure out that Hicks's death was a part of a cover-up, he starts to look things up and patch things together... Yes, I personally think it would work, if handled correctly. It could also turn really cheesy...

Nightmare Asylum

Noah Hawley is writing/directing a Netflix film. Wonder what this means for the timetable for this show's development?

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/rege-jean-page-noah-hawley-heist-movie-agbo-netflix-1235078036/

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 30, 2021, 11:33:40 PM
Noah Hawley is writing/directing a Netflix film. Wonder what this means for the timetable for this show's development?

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/rege-jean-page-noah-hawley-heist-movie-agbo-netflix-1235078036/

Plus Hawley, has a new novel coming out next year. He seems to have a lot going on.

426Buddy

Watch in a few months we'll find out Riddlez tanked the project  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Oct 01, 2021, 03:57:42 PM

Poor Blomkamp and Hawley will carpool to therapy together.  :laugh:

Kradan

I would gladly accept that if that would mean we're getting third prequel

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Did Noah confess to liking Chappie?

Kradan

Maybe he liked Demonic ?

Voodoo Magic

So the next Alien prequel is shooting under the production name "Gladiator 2". Brilliant!

Kradan

You solved the case. Bravo !

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 01, 2021, 10:29:13 PM
So the next Alien prequel is shooting under the production name "Gladiator 2". Brilliant!

Maybe Gladiator 2 has Jesus.

Kradan

Why does he have beard but no hair ? I know how Jesus is supposed to look:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

Pls no

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed