THE PREDATOR To Film in Vancouver This Fall

Started by Darkoo, Jun 10, 2016, 08:40:28 PM

Author
THE PREDATOR To Film in Vancouver This Fall (Read 38,260 times)

Darkoo

The Predator is expected to film from September 26th to December 20th in metro Vancouver, according to today's Directors Guild of Canada -BC Production List.
http://yvrshoots.com/2016/06/big-budget-shane-blacks-the-predator-sequel-to-film-in-vancouver-this-fall.html

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://www.dgc.ca/assets/Uploads/BritishColumbia/AvailsProductionLists/Documents/Production-List.pdf

The Production List.

There's some money notations around the productions and the one next to Predator states "Over $20M". I believe that's budget?

overthere

Can't wait til we get the first pictures from the set.

THE CITY HUNTER

Alien 5 and predator 4

EEV Repairman

Until I get more serious and concrete news about potential plot beats I'm gonna remain on my see-saw of opti-pessimism here lol

So happy theres a new predator on the way though....please be good please be good.

Keith

Where AVP-R was filmed? WTF?

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I guess the whole movie will be filmed there or just parts of it? but the date says different.

whiterabbit

So this time he's hunting for some Canadian Bacon.

PVTDukeMorrison

Maybe they can have the predator have it's head caved in with a hockey stick

DaddyYautja

So where is this story supposed to be taking place that they are shooting there?

Are they going to be shooting in build sets? Cause Canada doesnt sound like it will have many hot places.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Taking advantage of the weaker canadian dollar! Wish I had family in BC, I would go live there and try to be an extra.

System Apollo

Hey! I currently am living there!
If you get any specific location I could try and see if I could find you guys (AvPGalaxy) a worthy scoop for the frontpage.

boomba

boomba

so a modern day setting with special forces in Afghanistan looks unlikely right now, the desert the war, heat and conflict etc.

overthere

Didn't they say there's going to be a lot of different locations? Vancouver is probably jut one of the locations they're filming at.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: overthere on Jun 11, 2016, 12:37:37 PM
Didn't they say there's going to be a lot of different locations? Vancouver is probably jut one of the locations they're filming at.

they're filming there for 4 months.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed