Keegan-Michael Key joins The Predator!!!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jan 06, 2017, 06:43:42 PM

Author
Keegan-Michael Key joins The Predator!!!! (Read 25,096 times)

ace3g

Looks like part of the cast, including KMK, are staying at the Sutton Place Downtown Vancouver

3h

alexyshantyeghikianMuthafukin' Keegan-Michael Key is staying at our hotel yo! #key #keeganmichaelkey #suttonhouse #Vancouver #canada #tour

Sgt. Shanx

Sgt. Shanx

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Jan 06, 2017, 07:04:03 PM
"I went up to the predator and I said......*looks around*......I said.....*covers himself with mud* I said biiiiiiiiiitch."
lmao...love that skit...nice

Quote from: The Joker on Jan 06, 2017, 07:15:31 PM
Interesting...

I wonder if he will have a more serious role (Possibly like Danny McBride in AC) or if they are going to let him do his thing.
im gonna say itll be a balance act but hes def a touch of comic relief...in the predator and alien movies there always seemed to be a loose cat or wise ass ala Parker, Blain, Lambert(predator2), Hudson, and now we have Mcbride and Key's characters

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 08, 2017, 01:41:33 AM

They've got to have one big name in this.
i dont think they do...star power doesnt equal good movie...come on man you know this...besides all these new young faces have skills...on the come up so to speak...look at covenant...looks like a solid film...solid director with credentials...no A listers...besides...when the main protag is some popular A lister smh you already know they will more than likely survive...i like it better when the whole cast is in danger and all bets are off...just my opinion tho

echobbase79

Quote from: Sgt. Shanx on Mar 09, 2017, 02:41:03 PM
"I went up to the predator and I said......*looks around*......I said.....*covers himself with mud* I said biiiiiiiiiitch."

Interesting...

I wonder if he will have a more serious role (Possibly like Danny McBride in AC) or if they are going to let him do his thing.
im gonna say itll be a balance act but hes def a touch of comic relief...in the predator and alien movies there always seemed to be a loose cat or wise ass ala Parker, Blain, Lambert(predator2), Hudson, and now we have Mcbride and Key's characters

i dont think they do...star power doesnt equal good movie...come on man you know this...besides all these new young faces have skills...on the come up so to speak...look at covenant...looks like a solid film...solid director with credentials...no A listers...besides...when the main protag is some popular A lister smh you already know they will more than likely survive...i like it better when the whole cast is in danger and all bets are off...just my opinion tho

I've changed my tune on the cast since I wrote that.  ;)

Sgt. Shanx

Quote from: echobbase79 on Mar 09, 2017, 03:06:59 PM
Quote from: Sgt. Shanx on Mar 09, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

Interesting...

I've changed my tune on the cast since I wrote that.  ;)
no doubt bro

Darkoo

Keegan Michael Key praises Shane Black and the actors. (at around 1:21:29) especially Augusto Aguilera  :)

SM

The Snipes

Quote from: Darkoo on Jan 26, 2018, 06:31:41 AM
Keegan Michael Key praises Shane Black and the actors. (at around 1:21:29) especially Augusto Aguilera  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nh0b_E8RF4
It's literally nothing...

Ramjet311

Quote from: The Snipes on Jan 26, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on Jan 26, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nh0b_E8RF4
It's literally nothing...

Hmmm I thought it was something. I guess you are just another chip on the shoulder fan. Nice to hear some complimentry words about Augusto

Hollywood

Yeah, it was something, basically exactly what Darkoo said it was haha

I'm looking forward to seeing how this group works on screen. And I haven't read the script but I'm assuming Augusto will have more to do than say, Slipknot from Suicide Squad, based on what Keegan says in this interview. So that's good haha

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Hollywood on Jan 26, 2018, 02:00:07 PM
Yeah, it was something, basically exactly what Darkoo said it was haha

I'm looking forward to seeing how this group works on screen. And I haven't read the script but I'm assuming Augusto will have more to do than say, Slipknot from Suicide Squad, based on what Keegan says in this interview. So that's good haha

That's not hard to beat though  :laugh:

Hollywood

Very true :D but to be honest I was (still am?) kinda worried that's all he'll be relegated to. I hate when guys are killed right off the bat before we get a chance to get familiar with them. Slipknot is the extreme example of that though lol

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Hollywood on Jan 26, 2018, 03:11:05 PM
Very true :D but to be honest I was (still am?) kinda worried that's all he'll be relegated to. I hate when guys are killed right off the bat before we get a chance to get familiar with them. Slipknot is the extreme example of that though lol

IIRC he has some funny dialogue, and has a dynamic going with Jane's character, so that's cool  ;)

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

For what's it's worth despite the script , despite the departure from what's gone before and the Comedic tone , honesty who am I to deny the fact that deep down I'm exited for this film .  It's still predator .. and I was thinking actually today after speaking to big daddy john , the idea of some rogue predators helping mankind is starting to grow on me . The more I think about things the more I'm starting to see the potential.  It took a lot to take away my bias, but actually I might be wrong , this film might well be bad ass . Especially if character development is strong 💪

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

P.s iv followed AVP galaxy for years , i love you guys !

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Jan 26, 2018, 07:44:23 PM
For what's it's worth despite the script , despite the departure from what's gone before and the Comedic tone , honesty who am I to deny the fact that deep down I'm exited for this film .  It's still predator .. and I was thinking actually today after speaking to big daddy john , the idea of some rogue predators helping mankind is starting to grow on me . The more I think about things the more I'm starting to see the potential.  It took a lot to take away my bias, but actually I might be wrong , this film might well be bad ass . Especially if character development is strong 💪

Character development is among Shane Black's main abillities, along with great dialogue and pacing. If the execution is right, we could have a really cool movie !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed