Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 75,573 times)

Xenomorphine

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: sugarhigh on Oct 29, 2016, 05:13:27 AM
So....David convinces Shaw to reattach his head, they hop on the Juggernaut, zip through space, stop at an interstellar art supply store to stock up on paper, modeling clay, paints, charcoals and display stands, then land on some jungle planet where David begins his career as a designer for Sideshow Collectables? And maybe makes some real aliens on the side?
I seriously hope those are models with reference sketches and not something that we will actually see in the film.
And here I was thinking maybe Ridley and Fox may have learned from all of the mistakes that made Prometheus the shit show that it was....

I'm honestly surprised at how many people are picking up on the art supply thing. It never even occurred to me.  :laugh:

Quote from: Scott on Oct 29, 2016, 12:49:57 AM
Hicks, can you confirm/deny that the main creature design of the film hasn't been shown here? I'm not talking about the original Giger alien. Do these images show us the neomorph? Thanks.

As far as I'm aware, we haven't seen the Neomorphs.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 29, 2016, 07:17:32 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 29, 2016, 03:32:11 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Oct 29, 2016, 05:22:32 AM
Sorry chaps, Fox legal have asked me to remove the images from the news post. They still seem to be at the original source for now. I added them to the first post as a backup.

So isitanygood.com is playing hardball with Fox. Ouch!

They've got some balls. They're still up on there.

They're probably "all away/out of office for the weekend".  :laugh:

Infected

I would somehow like to see those huge weird Giger babies :D
Not hoping that they are cocooned human babies :D

Immortan Jonesy

Carlos Huante Vibe

Glaive

Quote from: Infected on Oct 29, 2016, 09:02:39 PM

Those are classified as 'landscapes' so however big those suckers are is anybodies guess...

motherfather

That second image looks like the blurry images of the tripod/octopus like creatures shown in the Arrival trailer.

Infected

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 29, 2016, 09:13:36 PM
Quote from: Infected on Oct 29, 2016, 09:02:39 PM

Those are classified as 'landscapes' so however big those suckers are is anybodies guess...
They are freaky, and the only things come to my mind is "pulse rifle" and that wouldnt be a luxury accesory.

windebieste

Ooohhh... Exciting events accompanying the leaked images! 

So you've had to remove the images?  I'm not surprised.  I love the speed at which 20th Century Fox responds when they see something they don't like. 

It's interesting to note those images are still posted at the source, though.  If they are leaked images, Fox will have every right to have them pulled down or take further action.  I still believe it's possibly a marketing ploy on Fox' part...  but who knows?  Either way, they have an obligation to themselves to protect their own Property.  I get that.

So yes.  Maybe that site is 'playing hardball' with Fox.  If so, not a good idea, that one.

Anyway, we shall see...

Looking forward to see how this outcome pans out. 

-Windebieste.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 29, 2016, 05:48:31 AM
Quote from: Scorpio on Oct 29, 2016, 01:32:56 AM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 28, 2016, 11:47:27 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3b/37/06/3b37069080a97b0e04acab696b74d235.jpg

Always reminded me of Aphex Twin's "Rubber Johnny"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ

Kind of disturbing but worth the watch... You can clearly tell the similarities here. I wonder if Scott or anyone on his team is a Chris Cunningham (from Aphex Twin) fan.

And while talking about creepy Chris Cunningham / Aphex Twin video monsters, I wouldn't mind seeing the creature that comes out of the TV at the 3:52 mark in "Come to daddy" in a future Prometheus related movie. That scene creeps the hell out of me, especially the mechanized mad-man cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUmNmpGnKp4
Fast forward to 3:52 (and 5:02)

After seeing RUBBER JOHNNY my mates and I always wanted Cunningham to do an Alien film.

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 29, 2016, 07:18:36 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 29, 2016, 01:19:03 PM
Want!

"Get off my lawn! Darn space-kids..."

Well RSCOTT always wanted the ALIEN to speak. Maybe the Deacon grows up to be more human-like than we expected?

whiterabbit

Quote from: CainsSon on Oct 30, 2016, 12:09:04 AM
Well RSCOTT always wanted the ALIEN to speak. Maybe the Deacon grows up to be more human-like than we expected?
If I had to guess, I'd like to think that the Deacon is British and thus would enjoy a cup of tea and robust conversation.

Naissus

At some point it will start looking and acting like the newborn fro A:R.

BringbackJonesy!

So many new reveals around here since I last checked in!  :o

As far as these latest 'leaked' pics of 'mutated' aliens go, I'm getting a distinct flashback to ALIEN RESURRECTION's 'Newborn' due to the 'translucent white' direction that the designs have taken.  Even the 'eggs' and 'facehugger' are looking distinctly 'albino-like' now, compared to the much darker coloration of the ALIEN stages - perhaps these 'eggs' develop in an underground setting, and are deprived of sunlight?

But even if a new design of the final adult stage ends up with the same kind of 'whitish' coloration as these pics reveal, it will hopefully look a lot more disturbing than the twitchy-nosed 'Newborn'!  ;)

To be honest, I'm not too keen on the whole 'pointy-headed' look that Ridley went for with the 'enamel-toothed' baby 'Deacon' in PROMETHEUS, as a way of ripping through backs, necks, whatever in this...as I still think that ALIEN's original 'chestburster' stage was far creepier due to it eating it's way out of a host with it's 'metal' teeth!

I still get the feeling that Ridley wants to deviate from the original creature designs quite a bit, and I'm now beginning to wonder if we will end up with anything that looks remotely similar to the original 'bio-mechanical' adult stage from ALIEN by the time this prequel trilogy is complete.  Still, as long as whatever final design comes across as suitably menacing, I'll be reasonably content.

Now I really must go and comment on that excellent news about Guy Pierce FINALLY being included without the 'old man' makeup.
;D  ;D  ;D

acrediblesource

My reaction to the leaked images: (well i've already seen it before and that ghastly big head with the diagonal teeth ... we will have to see how it plays on screen rather than make an assumption) I'm not thrilled which is probably a good thing. I'd rather see it in context with the film. Unfortunately we don't haveGiger painting these things for us so the unsettling factor is not quite there yet.

Valaquen

Quote from: sugarhigh on Oct 29, 2016, 05:13:27 AM
So....David convinces Shaw to reattach his head, they hop on the Juggernaut, zip through space, stop at an interstellar art supply store to stock up on paper, modeling clay, paints, charcoals and display stands, then land on some jungle planet where David begins his career as a designer for Sideshow Collectables? And maybe makes some real aliens on the side?
I seriously hope those are models with reference sketches and not something that we will actually see in the film.
And here I was thinking maybe Ridley and Fox may have learned from all of the mistakes that made Prometheus the shit show that it was....

Huh? What makes you think all of that stuff wasn't taken from the escape pod at the end of the Prometheus?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed