Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 35,904 times)

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Thanks Galmorzu, ya I was actualy contemplating on whether to give him those 'spackles ' but I didnt realy think it would take those characteristics from the Pred but I did give it those spine like whiskers , just on the shoulders.@ Hell Alien, ya man that sucks about how expansive it is to upgrade your computer, thats why I don't play alot of newer games on PC except for mabey like RED ALERT 2 or AVP gold.My comp. is an older modle and dosnt take any of the newer video cards and all that crap so I kinda know how you feel. And did either of you guys go use that link a posted in the " Concept art remooved " section to look at that amazing looking Elder Predator model you can buy at  Monsters direct?Hers the screen shots if you want to check him out  http://www.alienscollection.com/superedge2.jpg  http://www.alienscollection.com/superedge3.jpg  now its realy expansive, nut there are a bunch of other alien and pred related sculps and molds there for purchase at   http://www.monstersdirect.com/

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Yeah, I liked those shoulder spines, those were a nice touch.  It really made it look a lot more dangerous and menacing.  Something about being covered in sharp quills, I dunno.     ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Yeah saw those pics think I`v posted something on that on the other forum. If not the case, they look awsome ( almost as awsome as your predalien buddy   ;D  )

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Oh and Bringer, thanks for the sympathy man I really need it.( imagine a crying smiley right ..............here!)   :)  

Zombieuk

Zombieuk

Galmorzu I need to see the full picture email me it please at dotd04@yahoo.co.uk

Zombieuk

Zombieuk

Never mind I got it

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Yes, i know that the chestburtsters develops inside its host and take over iets charactistics, but the 'normal alien' doesn't look very human too me. And the 'Dog alien' came from a dog but dogs have haires. And the dog alien doesn't have haires, and big ears. the dog alien looks very same like the alien came from a human. So why does the predalien suddenly looks like a pred with haires and stuf and the jaws?

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

hmm.. Quess i'l see it in the movie.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

My theory is: All 4 legged hosts chestburtsters are gonna be Dog Aliens and all 2 legged 'like humans and preds" chestbursters are giong to be warrior aliens   :)  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Not that I don't like the Predalien, the predalien ROCKS!!   8)  

AJ

AJ

i dont see any hairs on the pred chestburster...   ;)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey A. Emperor, dont like that theory of yours. I dont think that a 4 legged host will automaticaly be a dog alien. Cuz the aliens are suppos to take SOME characteristics of the host.  Like if a facehugger impregnate an elephant, dont think that will result as a dog alien. Well dont think so.

punisher

punisher

wanna hear how i would end the movie? i think that lexx and the predator will escape on a predator ship, soon after escaping the pyrimid in antartica, maybe after another pred. has blew up it's self destruct mechanism. after they're on the ship the predalien shows itself on the ship (alien intelligence??) and has one final hand to hand with the final predator and after beating the pred turns on lexx and the pred ( who we all thought was dead kills the predalien. now this is how i would end the movie. anyone else wanna put in their two cents???

Xenohunter

Xenohunter

@Punisher:  Your ending does seem very creative, however, i think that ending would resemble the ending of the very first aliens versus predator comic where the human hero Machico escapes wit the preds and becomes one. I'm pretty sure Paul Anderson is trying to avoid clecheas. But, ya neva know, you may have just hit the ending right on the head!    :)     :)  

Xenohunter

Xenohunter

@Punisher:  Your ending does seem very creative, however, i think that ending would resemble the ending of the very first aliens versus predator comic where the human hero Machico escapes wit the preds and becomes one. I'm pretty sure Paul Anderson is trying to avoid clecheas. But, ya neva know, you may have just hit the ending right on the head!    :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed