Aliens RPG Title Page?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 08, 2009, 08:05:17 PM

Author
Aliens RPG Title Page? (Read 6,760 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Now this is a cracking find by forum member XenoVC. He stumbled across these two pictures on DeviantART in the profile of an Obsidian employee:

Now if you look closely at this picture of an Obsidian office you can just see the title screen for the RPG. And looks like Xeno uncovered the original version of it. Plus this artwork which is apparently the plain version of the menu interface. And here is the artist responsible.

The Ultimate Predator

Interesting stuff. Though the link to these two pictures is faulty.

Moviefan939

Moviefan939

Im looking forward to Aliens: RPG. Aliens: CM is my highly anticipated game, but this one has alot of potential too. If they do the story right, add as much tension and features as CM, then they have another hit on their hands, and LOADS of happy fans.    ;D  

Moviefan939

Moviefan939

oh...I have a question for you guys. Im not that familiar with RPGs. Would it be like Resident Evil? Not sure, Id appreciate it if somebody told me. Thanks!    :)  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Finally! Some news!   :D  

Aliensuperbreed

Aliensuperbreed

No. RPGs are like World of Warcraft

Moviefan939

Moviefan939

thanks Alien.    ;D  

predator elite

predator elite

it still lives

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

What interests me is how the RPG elements will work in the Aliens universe

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Role-playing games... You do more than just shoot things; you create a personality for your gender and often their age, gender and likeness, on top of that. You then interact with other characters they meet. Many responses and encounters then spin off from your reactions during that.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

Nice one . I love this community .    :D  

Duffy

Duffy

so can anyone make out the title of the game?     :-\  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Yeah I know that Xeno, all I'm saying is how would it work for the aliens universe? Would it be like Fallout 3 or Star Wars KOTOR? Trust me mate I've played my fair share of RPG's over the years.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

wow. I almost forgot about this.

gameoverman

gameoverman

After all this time and this is the only thing we get.  Jesus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed