Possible Character Details

Started by RidgeTop, Nov 06, 2021, 05:38:32 AM

Author
Possible Character Details (Read 46,979 times)

Fiker

Fiker

Hi, i don't mind all this AI stuff at all. In fact i love " Raised by wolves". Yet it is the Alien franchise. So yeah, please put more emhapsys on that. I was thinking about this synopsys. Maybe it will be post Covenant. W-Y recieved David's message about the alien. Then there are some in between coroporation shenanigans. Somebody is going to try to use Davids knowladge to enhance this super-humans. Possibly to, again achive immortality. But then are good character even that his sister is in the body of Wendy he will stand on the side of humans and somehow save them. It would somewhat fit in the place of the unmade 3rd Ridleys film. But who knows. We just have to wait. Actually im very hyped for whats to come.

Nightmare Asylum

I think post-Alien: Covenant is a given. I'm just hoping it is, at minimum, post-Alien (and, preferably, post-Alien 3, given what we know of it).

I don't foresee any explicit connections/references to David's work being explored here, but I also most certainly wouldn't be opposed to that being the case.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 10, 2022, 05:22:16 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 10, 2022, 04:47:58 PM
Quote from: Aaron on Jan 10, 2022, 09:08:27 AM
This has Ridley's fingerprints all over it  :(

These fingerprints are even better in the right hands  ;)

Spoiler

[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Kradan

Kradan

Ridley sure loves his flutescigars

RIP77

RIP77

Only terror Alien is boring. Aliens World is more interesting   in Prometheus/Covenant than Alien/Aliens.

Mixted two worlds  is complicaded but is natural after Prometheus. Alien is terror , is masterpiece, is perfect. Today is impossible. Alien today  is more than terror but this monster is perfect in 79 and  little original for 2022. Alien 4, Covenant killed it.

Reinvention  and  returns origin is the exam for Noah. But i love your declarations. I Love Prometheus and Scott vision.

Bughuntwilson

Bughuntwilson

i think noah hawley wanted to do season 3 of altered carbon and decided to call it alien  with all of this talk of immortality and transhumans

Floyd

Floyd

I'm a massive fan of Aliens - Especially the comics.

The more I read about this TV series, the more I think it would be a great comic - and an awful TV show.

Am I curious to see it? Yes. Excited? Not at all. Itd direction sounds awful.

Scott Conover

Scott Conover

Some of you guys need to chill, we're getting most of our info from casting calls, so of course, it will focus on the human aspect of the show. I'm sure there will be plenty of Alien content

skhellter

skhellter

plot stuff reminds me somewhat of Alien Resurrection

Wendy, "the hybrid" and her handlers feels a bit Ripley 8.... (but a Synthetic version of it)

Are we gonna get a Newborn stand-in?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: skhellter on Jan 13, 2022, 03:51:23 PM
Are we gonna get a Newborn stand-in?

:D

skhellter

skhellter

...i'll never help you in Destiny ever again.  :laugh:

Prez

Prez

I'm going to give Noah the benefit of the doubt. He wrote some wonderfully, quirky, eccentric and interesting characters and story arcs in Fargo.

If he can do the same here then I'll be keen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed