AvP Sci-Fi Convention Report

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2004, 10:48:59 PM

Author
AvP Sci-Fi Convention Report (Read 15,048 times)

Barreth

Barreth

I heard thats exactly what happens...

Variable

Variable

Man you got a vivid imagination. Aliens dont even have eyes.

midian_after_dark

midian_after_dark

Thats funny! the good ole freddy / jason ending

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

goody   8)  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I dissagree with the avp franchise is more important then the pred 3 and alien 5

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

but the AVP will rule also, not that i dont like it, i love the ID that there will be the AVP franchise!    ;D  

Variable

Variable

Yea, I hope there will be a whole AVP franchise also. It will rule.

ALIENS WARRIOR

ALIENS WARRIOR

WHAT THE f**k?! NO ALIEN 5 OR PREDATOR 3!!!!! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!! I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THE ALIEN MOVIES AND PREDATOR MOVIES!!! I DO LIKE THE IDEA OF AVP2 BUT NO MORE ALIEN MOVIES OR PREDATOR MOVIES!!!! I WANT TO SEE WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN IN ALIEN 5 WITH RIPLEY VS THE SPACE JOCKEY RACE THAT CREATED THE ALIENS. I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE PREDATOR 3 WAS GONNA TAKE PLACE AT. I WANT MORE ALIENS AND PREDATOR MOVIES DAMMIT!!!!

Terhou

Terhou

Hear ya Hmmm no more Alien movies they are done 4   ???  .AvP movie...shit!i think Aliens and Predator should not be in the same frame.im not saying that i don`t like em but they should not meet ever.Goddamn FOX!I prefer Predators in our time 20XX not on the future like in AvP no human spacetravelling or ray guns `n` shit.say if any1 agrees with me    :)  

shakermakerman

i bet any of you that alien 5 will be out in the next 5 years.. there must be scrips flying about, and like fox oh what r will gunna do now??? i know alien 5 lol we all know even alien was writen before star wars that they only did alien cus stars wars was a success. so dont any of u worry.. i think we need to know the origans of the alien ans space jocky

Sam04je

Sam04je

This is a good idea naw we don't have to wait for a new Predator or Alien movie to be released because they will be realised at the same time!  And people think they may even mention the Space Jockeys in the Avp sequel.   ;)   I think this is a good idea. DONE FOX!

Spectra

Spectra

*well i am dissapointed about them not showing the space jockeys real speicies (even though we all know it was predator) but i think that the predalien that came from the space jocky was killed by the other predson the ship and then they fought the queen but they died in the procces leaving the derilict spacecraft filled with only eggs until humans discover it in A1  another thing that bothers me the synthetic in A1 said that the alien was a perfect organism it was from the company and that means it knew about the predators meaning the aliens are more advanved pyhsicly than the predators!!!!!!!*  Predators aren't Jockeys!   ???     As for Ash saying the aliens being the perfect organism is a real joke imo! Since they were unarmed and have to confront it was the reason for Ash to frighten them; is not that i'm denying they aren't capable but come on, we all know the Predators are physically superior. Aliens though own few advantages over them. First one they have more natural weapons: Alien has claws, jaws, tails and acid when shred in parts.  Predator has claws and jaw. Second one Alien can walk on wall and upside down. Predator can climb vertically very tall trees with his prey on him. We also see the Pred walking on his four limbs while crouching.   Overall the Alien has a little more advantage naturally so to speak.  Predator in the other hand is stronger and more resistant as seen in the trailer.  The difference is made when the Predator use his gears. Now the Alien doesn't stand a chance. The Predator has a wide variety of weaponery(stabbing  and energy weapons) ranging from short to long range. His vision will detect any who try to hide and his cloak will conceived him at least from the humans.   1 on 1 the Pred win if equipped. 1 on 1 without his gears the alien most likely(unless the pred is very skilled)

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

i still want a predator 3. NO ALIEN 5 PLEASE!!! well i dont know if i want to see more AvP, i havent seen the first one yet. i hope the second one is not on earth. but if they are leaving stuff open in the first then i guess the backdrop will be the same. arg!

Spectra

Spectra

Well it will be very sad if they decide to go forward with a sole franchise(AVP) and not making at least another Predator movie. I would truly like to own a Predator trilogy. :(

ooman

ooman

Well I look at it this way..... How many time in Aliens have you seen an alien killed with less than 4 bullets?  AND how many times does danny glover shoot the predator and he is just fine?  Also gets his arm cut off and just fine(with the aide of his miracle sheet rock medacine).  I'm pretty sure a predator can take alot more damage than an alien.  Now the thing that takes my cake in the matter is in Alien 3.  How in the hell does that alien survive hot lead?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed