AvPR Soundtrack Listing

Started by Darkness, Nov 16, 2007, 07:09:24 PM

Author
AvPR Soundtrack Listing (Read 12,704 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The record label Varèse Sarabande has posted full details of the AvP Requiem soundtrack including the track listing and the front/back covers:

1. Aliens vs. Predator – Requiem (1:30)
2. Opening Titles (3:04)
3. Decimation Proclamation (7:40)
4. Requiem Epilogue (3:12)
5. National Guard Part 1 (5:45)
6. National Guard Part 2 (2:56)
7. Taking Sides (13:04)
8. Predicide (1:31)
9. Kelly Returns Home (1:19)
10. Coprocloakia (5:32)
11. Power Struggle (4:02)
12. Skinned and Hanged (2:48)
13. Down To Earth (2:36)
14. Predator Arrival (3:37)
15. Special Delivery (2:32)
16. Alien Awakening (2:07)
17. Striptease (1:31)
18. Buddy's New Buddy (1:59)
19. Searching the Poolhouse (3:11)
20. Gutless and Autosurgiosis (2:43)
21. Outnumbered (4:38)

20071116_02

20071116_03

No major spoilers from the tracklisting but we get an idea about some of the scenes. Thanks to John Chambers for the news.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I hope no.17 isn't anything to do with the teenagers...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I dont think the scenes are in the right order, if they were then epilogue would probably be sooner, not to mention the Alien Awakening. alot of times in movie soundtracks they switch it around a bit.

Robotpo

Robotpo

I'm gonna be buying this...

Darkness

Darkness

Hmm, yeah, you're probably right. I looked at the AvP soundtrack and the listing was in the right order for that.

Robotpo

Robotpo

BTW, the epilogue comes at the END of a film. Definitely not in the right order.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Haha, they goofed up the listing   :D    I'm still getting it though   :P  

Robotpo

Robotpo

Composers often change the order of tracks on the score in order to make it a better listening experience outside of the film. John Williams is a prime example of this; he and others like to turn their scores into "symphonies," that can stand on their own as musical achievements, even if the listener has never seen the film in question.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I was kind of hoping that AvP 2 was going to begin like Predator. I mean after the PredAlien's birth. I wanted it to begin with the song "Predator main theme" in the beginning,but...oh well.. I guess that this soundtrack will be cool after all.   ;)  

Ty

Ty

The cover looks cool but how good could these sound tracks be?   8)  

Robotpo

Robotpo

^^What does that mean? Because it's orchestral?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

yeah thats what I meant, epilogue would come later, at the end.  accidentally put sooner.  anyway, looks to be a good CD, hopefully better than Kloiser's Day After Tomorrow clone.

KungVanargand

KungVanargand

Already preordered this thing! WEEEEEEHHHH   ;D  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

from the listing looks like the predator and the aliens come quite late in the film..like the original's. but im concerned about how that leaves the action and story to devolp. I mean in AVP the action came late then woosh it was gone hope the action and story in AVP-R isn't rushed!!  Rock On!

Robotpo

Robotpo

I'm actually really looking forward to hearing "Predator-type" and "Alien-type" music in the same soundtrack.    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed