Mezco Toyz Predator

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2020, 08:54:50 AM

Author
Mezco Toyz Predator (Read 15,915 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

He looks pretty awesome. But for my money I'm happy with Neca's Jungle Hunter.

Just can't afford $100+ figures, but if I could I would totally get this and Hot Toys.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

When it's a choice between this and eating, it's ultimately not much of one.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

They're doing a City Hunter, pre-orders go live soon.

https://twitter.com/mezcotoyz/status/1394685646460133378

Guess this is Mezco Designer Series, meaning chibi style. That's a shame, was hoping for another One:12 like the upcoming Jungle Hunter.

UPDATE: Pre-order up

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/mds-predator-2-deluxe-city-hunter

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Did you get your Jungle Hunter in the end?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2021, 05:47:10 AM
Did you get your Jungle Hunter in the end?

Pre-ordered with Big Bad Toy Store.

Doesn't come out until fall I think.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Tempted to get that Jungle Hunter

PredBabe

PredBabe

I can't wait for this figure to release. Preordered it off of Entertainment Earth.

I also really love the City Hunter rendition, its one of my favorite figures!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

He looked great at SDCC next to Big Chap. Whenever it comes out, is the real question.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I wonder if they will include the tube/wire on the arm or if they will just skip it in favor of articulation.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 14, 2022, 09:59:33 PMI wonder if they will include the tube/wire on the arm or if they will just skip it in favor of articulation.
Easy fix.

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Has this come out yet?  Pre ordered the 89 Batman in January of 2020 ... smh

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 15, 2022, 02:21:05 PMHas this come out yet?  Pre ordered the 89 Batman in January of 2020 ... smh

Entertainment Earth shows its release will be in October 2022... but they've been wrong before. Hopefully it won't be pushed back too much- if at all!

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 15, 2022, 03:44:42 PM
Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 15, 2022, 02:21:05 PMHas this come out yet?  Pre ordered the 89 Batman in January of 2020 ... smh

Entertainment Earth shows its release will be in October 2022... but they've been wrong before. Hopefully it won't be pushed back too much- if at all!
I am at my wits end with Mezco.  I regret not getting the pre order for Jungle Hunter and was hoping for a City Hunter.  But at the ridiculously slow rate these finally get to the consumer, I'll pass.  And then big bad toy store in mezco themselves actually charge you nonrefundable for pre order

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

It's those damn supply chain issues, I've had mine on pre-order forever.

I've seen them in person though and can confirm they look great:

https://twitter.com/avpgalaxy/status/1551368934116319232

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 15, 2022, 06:30:14 PMIt's those damn supply chain issues, I've had mine on pre-order forever.

I've seen them in person though and can confirm they look great:

https://twitter.com/avpgalaxy/status/1551368934116319232
I don't even think it's just that, so these figures are high-end quality, I've heard they've had issues attaining certain fabrics for like the Michael Keaton Batman cape, but supply chain issues aside, two and a half years after they take mon refundable $30 a pop for figures they still haven't even remotely bothered to up date people on after taking their money is horrendous customer appreciation and service. It's almost like stolen money at that point. I don't pre-order a little 6 inch action figure, regardless of quality, only not to arrive to me or even get a news update within basically three years

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed