Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 268,877 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 13, 2006, 10:33:54 AM
Predator....

and mr weyland??...i love your avi!! 8)

Why thank you, everyone seems to like my AVI  ;D

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

The Predator was in the jungle because there were frequent conflicts with guerillas there at the time, the same as the gangland violence drew them to LA.

I love Predator but I picked Predator 2 because it shows more of the Predator character. Also Danny Glover doesnt easily kill the Pred. In the first one the soldiers are picked off one by one usually from afar by a killer they know nothing about. In Predator 2 the Predator kills tonnes of columbians and jamaican nutcases then only after Gary Busey's alienbusters use their freeze guns which would mess up any creature that relies on body heat to see does Danny get the upper hand. Infact in the first one the soldiers are ambushed and the role is reversed in 2.

batanga

batanga

I like Predator 2 better. The predator itself wasn't handled as well (the thunder striking scene was retarded, and the face wasn't as good).

And I prefer Danny over Arnold. Music was also much better. Some effects were real tacky but... still, better IMO.

AtR

AtR

I liked Predator 1 better. Both movies were awesome but the hunt in the jungle seems better than in a city. And Arnie's accent is funny :)

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

P1 is the best movie I think but P2 is very good too... I like the fact its based in a city. The stealth in the Predator series is excellent, just like Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)!

Shaak

Shaak

I vote for Predator because I like jungle. I haven't seen P2 in recent years.

xenopred66

xenopred66

1 because its just better and more iconic

2 had better gadgets though

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

The Predator in the first one just seemed more confident and skilled than the second one; though the second one did have some pretty cool weaponry.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I like Pred1.Cause of Arnie and also in alot of series, like this, the original is better than the sequel.

Bluey1489

Bluey1489

my fav is pred 1

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

The original is always the best. ;)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Dekapitator on Jan 24, 2007, 05:26:24 PM
The original is always the best. ;)

What about AVP 1

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Jan 24, 2007, 05:41:00 PM
What about AVP 1

Oh that, that's just sh*t. ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

But then if AVP 2 is better, that proves that originals arnt allways the best.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

I know, it's just an expression I like to use, along with "old school or no school".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed