Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,400 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 20, 2019, 10:07:18 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 19, 2019, 11:38:56 PM
I've discovered that I suck complete ass at The 4th Survivor in Resident Evil 2. :laugh:

Essentially you avoid combat except where it is necessary.  Shoot the zombies in the leg with machine gun early, save the magnum for the lickers, make shotgun rounds for the few zombies you can't run around, shoot the ivy's in the chest to stumble them. avoid the g monsters by activating their animation and running backwards.

Run to mr x's grapple side and not his punching side.  I think it is your left his right.

If you can make it to the courtyard with defense weapons, you got a chance.

Avoid combat... when nearly every area is super narrow, and the zombies are super lungers... how? :laugh:

PredBabe

PredBabe

I still need to play through the extra campaigns in RE2.

I also need to download some of these extra costumes they're coming out with.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qWLfWF33BA&list=LLi0zBw1mHZJdZ6FFCfYNEtA&index=4&t=0s

:laugh:

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Still rockin No Mans Sky. Been also contemplating looking into Elite Dangerous.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 20, 2019, 11:11:47 PMI played the timesplitters 2 demo to death back in the day. The snowy dam always reminded me of goldeneye for some reason.

It was intentional. TS2 was made by the same dev team that made GoldenEye, and the dam was a reference to that game's first level :)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: PredBabe on Mar 21, 2019, 12:02:22 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qWLfWF33BA&list=LLi0zBw1mHZJdZ6FFCfYNEtA&index=4&t=0s

Holy shit :laugh:

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 21, 2019, 01:19:17 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Mar 21, 2019, 12:02:22 AM

Holy shit :laugh:

Mr. X isn't so scary anymore when he's wearing the speedo!  :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

ICO

Needed a nice, chilled out game.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 21, 2019, 11:47:55 PM
ICO

Needed a nice, chilled out game.

That'll do it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 20, 2019, 11:20:22 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 20, 2019, 10:07:18 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 19, 2019, 11:38:56 PM
I've discovered that I suck complete ass at The 4th Survivor in Resident Evil 2. :laugh:

Essentially you avoid combat except where it is necessary.  Shoot the zombies in the leg with machine gun early, save the magnum for the lickers, make shotgun rounds for the few zombies you can't run around, shoot the ivy's in the chest to stumble them. avoid the g monsters by activating their animation and running backwards.

Run to mr x's grapple side and not his punching side.  I think it is your left his right.

If you can make it to the courtyard with defense weapons, you got a chance.

Avoid combat... when nearly every area is super narrow, and the zombies are super lungers... how? :laugh:

Don't pick fights with rando zombies.  Like fence grabber turned away from you and dudes feasting on random other zombie that you don't even need to look at to avoid.

There are of course plenty of instances where you will have to shoot. 

However, usually in a mob scenario all you need to do is pick the one that is in the most direct route and shoot him in the head with the shotty.

Basically the whole scenario is pinned upon whether you can make it to the courtyard with defense weapons.  If you can make it there, and make it past the G and the Ivy grapples then you are essentially home free.

The Old One

The Old One

Halo The Master Chief Collection.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Exclusively?  How do you find time during your replay of ME?

First Blood

First Blood

Bought my first game digitally. :-\

And it's Devil May Cry 5. Never played a DMC game before but this looks funnnn.

Huggs

Huggs

Transformers: War for Cybertron

I love this series so much.

Huggs

Huggs

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

So good.

Kimo

Kimo

The original Final Fantasy 7
Notice it finally came to Xbox store. Ain't played it in year's. Still kick ass to this day. Love the 3x speed option that they added, it makes fighting and grinding less of a chore. And can't believe how big this game still feels in 2019. Can't wait to play the remake when it finally comes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed