Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 66,524 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 22, 2021, 07:56:36 PM
Ive seen 18 total enemies. 10 Aliens (do you even count eggs?

Well, I'm afraid they either count Eggs as a separate enemy type and/or Monica reskins as the 10th and 11th Alien enemy on the Alien roster.

Quote6 Synthetic types (one holds two different weapons maybe seegsan drones counts as two? Riot and melee?

Spoiler
The Riot Shield Synths look more like Working Joes, but with riot shields while the melee W&Y Synths are clad in black armor with, like, swinging arms, and they run right at you (at a closer look they're actually headless, shooting sparks, as they're not a melee unit but a self-destruction kamikaze unit). The Riot Shield ones deflect bullets from the front while they are easy to take down from the back and the flanks.
[close]

QuoteI don't believe enemy turrents should be counted as an enemy), and 2 misc. (Queen and Facehugger).
2 days left and maybe 1 mystery alien and 2 miscellaneous that we haven't seen for a total of 20. I hope these will be officially unlocked on release date and that those people with hard copies that were shipped out have something locked and don't know it.

I think someone said that there might be an update patch on release day so i'm hoping these Twitch streamers know that there is something still unavailable to them.

I agree with you and I really hope you're right.
Spoiler
I was kind of bummed out when there were no additional Aliens in the game that hadn't been presented yet online. Also, the Praetorians are kind of weak and easy to take down - they're not the mini-bosses I expected them to be. I also hoped that there would be more variation between the Husks - right now they all look exactly the same- their clothes are torn in the same places and they are all the exact same height. Makes them seem more like clones than mutated people.
[close]

PAS Spinelli

Seeing how the game has a dynamic spawn system for missions, if creatures are added post launch they will likely show up on all missions

PraetorianX101

PraetorianX101

There's actually another Alien that looks similar to a Praetorian but charges around on all fours like the Crusher from Colonial Marines. Apparently, it's called a "Xenomorph Destroyer". You can see it briefly in this footage at 2:44:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rEs9RPs5Io&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=imPacTviM

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: PraetorianX101 on Aug 23, 2021, 05:36:27 AM
There's actually another Alien that looks similar to a Praetorian but charges around on all fours like the Crusher from Colonial Marines. Apparently, it's called a "Xenomorph Destroyer". You can see it briefly in this footage at 2:44:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rEs9RPs5Io&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=imPacTviM
That's cool, seems like the animal spawned counterpart of the Praetorian, like how the Prowler is like the warrior and the Runner like the Drone

BlueMarsalis79

So a Bipedal Praetorian and a Quadrupedal Praetorian like the RPG suggests.

acrediblesource

The Stalker was said to have abilities like camo. IMHO, it just appears without camo.but this is from the footage ive seen so far.

PAS Spinelli

To end the size debate once and for all :p

Anyway, been spending some time taking prints of the game, so I'll start slowly updating the enemy list with better descriptions and pictures

judge death

Looking forward to it :D Wisht he game used the normal names than alpha et that we learned long time ago like drone, preatorian etc.

BTW: I couldnt find a fitting thread to ask this: Is there a photo mode or a way to look and take screenshot of ones charachter from the front without the charachter looking to the side/start turning around when using the game control?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: judge death on Aug 27, 2021, 06:17:39 PM
Looking forward to it :D Wisht he game used the normal names than alpha et that we learned long time ago like drone, preatorian etc.

BTW: I couldnt find a fitting thread to ask this: Is there a photo mode or a way to look and take screenshot of ones charachter from the front without the charachter looking to the side/start turning around when using the game control?
There are the U4 engine tools, which I used to take some of the new prints in the first page of the thread

PVTDukeMorrison

One enemy I'd love to see from the infiltrator book is the
Spoiler
Fairbanks monster, yeah its dead but it would be neat to have a pala station DLC with a very deadly Fairbanks running around
[close]

PAS Spinelli

Alright, I've update the first post with all new formatting, descriptions and images of the Aliens, I'll do this for all enemies tomorrow, enjoy the screenshots and descriptions!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 02, 2021, 07:26:51 AM
Alright, I've update the first post with all new formatting, descriptions and images of the Aliens, I'll do this for all enemies tomorrow, enjoy the screenshots and descriptions!

Nicely done!

BlueMarsalis79

Excellent presentation, thank you PAS Spinelli.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Fixed some spelling mistakes and added a Misc section with images of non enemies!

Also @Trash Queen, I think you'll be happy to know that
Spoiler
Shipp directly quotes lore from the Alien RPG when talking about the Praetorian.
[close]

Updated the post again with some preview images, also all Pathogen creatures have their profiles, completed the Misc section too adding non enemy creatures that appear in the scenery

judge death

Good work :D and yes I also noticed:
Spoiler
That the game reference and lot of the info comes from the rpg books, which I love.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed