Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 64,123 times)

Hemi

Hemi

Bleh ACM Flashbacks.... I remember those waves with only WY soldiers... horrible. Lets hope they don't do the same with the synthetics in this one.

Corporal Hicks

They're prominent in Mission 2, but I'd say about 50/50 with the Aliens in that mission. Was cool seeing them go at each other too.

PAS Spinelli

Will the pathogen attack xenos? seeing the Xenos infight with WY synths is nice, but i really want to see some monster on monster action

Corporal Hicks

We didn't run into any Pathogen in the first 2 missions.

PAS Spinelli

Hoping Neos show up as pathogen enemies

Kimarhi

[cancerblack]

The multiple pages arguing incoherently about Alien height was what I was reacting to.

molasar

molasar

My 2 cents

PAS Spinelli

my boys are tall, they are just hunched over at all times :laugh:

Really want those models exported for SFM, would be great for references while drawing

Huggs

Huggs

The alien is obviously unleashing a maniacal laugh as he activated God mode.

judge death

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 11, 2021, 10:23:49 PM
my boys are tall, they are just hunched over at all times :laugh:

Really want those models exported for SFM, would be great for references while drawing
Hoping for that and the marines too.

Sabres21768

PAS Spinelli

did a lil editing to make it stand up, frankly I don't see what is the big deal?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 11, 2021, 08:56:15 PM
The multiple pages arguing incoherently about Alien height was what I was reacting to.

I know. 

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 11, 2021, 08:56:15 PM

You say it like it was a bad thing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed