Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 66,067 times)

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 09, 2021, 01:24:50 AM
What is going on in this thread
Someone claimed that all aliens in the movies were over 9ft tall and that every game ever got it wrong

PVTDukeMorrison

I mean... it's a game. Why does it matter if they're 9' or 7'? They're rarely gonna run at you upright anyway, what's the big deal?

Kradan

Kradan

Oh, you innocent man

BlueMarsalis79

Utterly ridiculous.

Hemi

Hemi

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 09, 2021, 02:49:48 AM
I mean... it's a game. Why does it matter if they're 9' or 7'? They're rarely gonna run at you upright anyway, what's the big deal?

They think it's less scary because it's not big enough. They might have this problem with other things beside the Alien franchise too, not sure...  XD

Kradan

Kradan

Huggs

Huggs

I guess that's why they call it hard sci-fi.

tralaritralara

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 08, 2021, 10:08:32 PM
LOL Trala doesn't know Alien 3 didn't have CGI hahahahaha

QuoteYou have to lie when running out of argumentary?, It is precisely another cgi runner, where he shows his front part before picking up the body from the floor. Perfect counter-example to the pic you persist to post again and again to make others believe the runner was tiny. Nice try!
https://monsterlegacy.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/alien3rodpuppetbluuu.jpg?w=500&h=320
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMzhjOTk0NDYtMjA0ZC00YmMzLTlmZDAtNDIwZTRmZDUzZDk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ed6l-5nU0AA_Ylu.jpg
;D

QuoteThis definitely proves you don't have literally a clue what you're talking about. The runner "isn't huge" is the very first proof of it, and also not knowing the classic puppets where almost 3m tall comes along to support it

Many thanks to @Hemi for linking this, from Cameron's website itself :D

QuoteYou're obviously a child. Just look at the way you write, finishing everything with lols and imaos and what else. Have you tried to stop for a minute and check all of that?, of course not, because you seem to be that entitled as well.
Terrible grammar and old, whatever makes you feel better about yourself

QuoteThe puppet once again is hanging in order to keep the body straight. Problem is that, like in the pic of the runner I posted to counter yours, I doesn't suit your view of the aliens being small, which at the very least not only is hilarious but also proves you don't have a clue.
I really like how all those claims you make have absolutely no source, you have yet to bring any source to say the Aliens are actually nine foot tall, all you do is make up stuff on the spot with literally nothing backing it up.

QuoteThat's Bloaji's Badejo size in the suit, the dude that played the alien in the first movie. Do you even know who we are talking about?, however, the puppet Giger made for the movie was around 2'96, like Lady D again to put you a recent example of how the alien should size on screen, and that was the official size, not only for the classic but also for the warrior that would come later, as you can appreciate in the pic I posted before. Yeah, the one you say it is hanging and the foot don't touch the ground. Oh well..
https://i.imgur.com/gtmJOp0.png
From The Officially Authorized Magazine of the Movie Alien
And as a bonus, Ripley's description of them being around 8 ft tall is still accurate as they are indeed almost 8 ft tall in the sequel, and Cameron notes em as just a bit taller, again, thanks to @Hemi for this.
https://i.imgur.com/qoAipwR.png

QuoteBecause all of them sacrificed the size of the classics in the name of "gameplay", alleging hitboxes issues and what else. See?, you don't even know this too, but still keep spreading your non-sense in all directions. The alien in isolation has just been the closes representation to the original, but was still off the mark, and not only size wise, but sounds and appearance as well.
Nope, it's because you never had any idea of how tall the aliens actually were ;D

QuoteAll of them wrong, again. Refer to the paragraph above to remember why.
Wrong only in your imagination

QuoteYeah yeah, like I've had to explained you for the tenth time, that's the official size for the actor in the suit, whose name you probably didn't even know until I had to post it for you. Again before you forget: the official puppet = around 2'96cm. Bolaji in his suit= around 2'20cm If I recall well, little less maybe.
The official size as cited by the The Officially Authorized Magazine of the Movie Alien, a book you probably didn't even know until I had to post it for you ;)

Trala, you really should start linking your sources, as it really feels like you are pulling shit out of your arse to complain about a non-existing issue.

Quote from: tralaritralara on Aug 08, 2021, 08:49:38 PM
Quote from: Trash Queen on Aug 08, 2021, 10:42:32 AM
H.R Giger created a puppet for Big Chap?
I'd like to see this thing.
I have never heard of it.

And even if it exists I'm not sure why that holds more credence than how they appear on-screen that's around eight feet tall and stated as such in the dialogue.

And yes the one in Alien³'s a combination of a suit like in Aliens and Alien and a puppet composited into the film only the shadows being computer generated imagery.
upload img
image upload
That's a suit lol, the first 2 has Badejo in it, while the third is just Giger making the suit, the suit isn't 9 ft tall either haha
My goodness what an embarrasing post, ignoring everything i posted and with those lols and lmaos after following every sentence and even in between..., are you 12?

free image upload

Let's try the Sesame Street way. Perhaps that works with you. This is the puppet in the left (2'96-98); this is the dude in the suit in the right (2'20). This is the puppet in the...

Children aside, to those saying I'm a purist because of the size subject. I said in the first post I made that I, for once, and jocking with the "before I pass away"  (just because it's been so many years), would like to play a game where the aliens are the towering beasts they used to be, because yes..., that makes them way more menacing and scary regardless some of you insists that it doesn't. It does.

I'd kill for being able to finally play an aliens game after so many decades where they are portrayed properly, and if that is being a purist..., ok then so be it, that can't be helped.

Hemi

Hemi

Yeah I think Sigourney is sitting at it's feet here... haha. If not then his lower legs would go on a tad bit too long hahahaha. And I'm pretty sure this is the sculpt for the actual suit.

Quote"Dan recalled that the plaster shop took a full body cast of the actor, and mounted it standing up on its toes on a wooden base, and Giger put it in his studio and began to build up in it with plasticine and bones. "

http://alienexplorations.blogspot.com/1979/04/sculpting-alien-costume.html

Giger is also a very small man so yeah... there's that too. Sorry m8...

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Trala, I ignored everything you said because you have failed to provide a source for anything you've said, you just keep making shit up, I've provided official sources and BTS info, which you just ignore to keep saying every alien is huge.

No one here thinks you are a purist, cuz that would imply you know what you are talking about, which you don't. You are uninformed and too prideful to admit being wrong.

Corporal Hicks

If your purpose here is just to wind folk up, I'd suggest you not bother tralaritralara. We don't tolerate trolls here.

Kradan

Kradan

That was so much fun. But as they say - all good things must come to an end

PAS Spinelli

Once the game comes out I'll try getting in-game pics of every Alien next to a Marine, then we'll see how big or small they are lmao

[cancerblack]

PAS Spinelli

I'm actually curious to see if they are including bosses in the Alien enemy list, like the white Drone, if so, I think we won't have that much of a varied roster of aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed