Annoying enemies

Started by ShadowXeno, Nov 11, 2007, 05:23:33 PM

Author
Annoying enemies (Read 3,396 times)

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

What enemies do you find annoying for all campaigns?

For me.

Marines: Upgraded Runners, Carriers, Hydra Preds, and Blazer Preds

Predators: Facehuggers(Marines would have some problems with these guys but they can kill them from far away. Whereas Preds have alot of slow close-combat units), Synthetics(DAMN THEM!), Carriers, and Commtechs(I HATE Commtechs)

Aliens: Pretty much a large group of Marines, Spear masters(They do that spinning move many times that knock your Aliens away), Flamethrowers, Hydra Preds, Blazer Preds, Commtechs, and the K-series(Only because your hive and their hive are in competiton for more hosts, and after you knock out certain hosts and lay eggs, a K-series Alien would be able to steal a body or two)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Marines: Ravagers, facehuggers, Hydra Preds, and Blazer Preds.

Aliens: Synthetics, Disc Master Pred, Hydra Preds, Flamethrower marines.

Predators: Synthetics, Ravagers, Facehuggers, upgraded Infantry marines, Flamethrower marines.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Marines: runners, queen, facehugger, stalker
Predators: synthetics, snipers, facehuggers, queen, exosuit
Aliens: Any predator thats cloaked, stalkers, snipers, flamethrowers, exosuit

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Aliens: Each and every one of 'em!  ;)
Predators: Each and every one of 'em!  ;)
Marines: Each and every one of 'em!  ;)

chubbs3

chubbs3

synthetics and stalkers
shrines
sentry guns.

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

Flamethrowers, stalkers, and facehuggers. No matter which side I play as, those units on the opposing side drive me insane!

Predalien91

Predalien91

I hate the stalker predators. They always shoot me and I have no idea were their at.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

^ Same here, I look away from my screen for one sec, and next thing I know, my marine/alien has fallen over dead!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed