The PAX Prime 2012 Thread - Panel Video Inside

Started by ikarop, Aug 31, 2012, 02:56:11 PM

Author
The PAX Prime 2012 Thread - Panel Video Inside (Read 61,249 times)

p1nk81cd

Quote from: FightFinda on Sep 10, 2012, 07:03:30 PM
Quote from: Mr. Runner on Sep 10, 2012, 06:37:32 PM
Quote from: Lie on Sep 10, 2012, 08:40:26 AM
Lol at animecon this guy (Brian the producer) picked the crusher bashed into the wall and got to shot to hell, looks like they patched it cause that dash was once a one hit KO, I wonder what that second evolved is;

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101211072710/avp/images/b/be/Heavy_Assault_Ravager_Alien_17%2B.jpg

Give us a Ravager!!! :laugh:
Huh... Then where will all the facehuggers go? :D

Hmmmmmmmm... You got a point, Carrier, maybe?   ;D

FightFinda

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Sep 10, 2012, 07:09:06 PM
Quote from: FightFinda on Sep 10, 2012, 07:03:30 PM
Quote from: Mr. Runner on Sep 10, 2012, 06:37:32 PM
Quote from: Lie on Sep 10, 2012, 08:40:26 AM
Lol at animecon this guy (Brian the producer) picked the crusher bashed into the wall and got to shot to hell, looks like they patched it cause that dash was once a one hit KO, I wonder what that second evolved is;

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101211072710/avp/images/b/be/Heavy_Assault_Ravager_Alien_17%2B.jpg

Give us a Ravager!!! :laugh:
Huh... Then where will all the facehuggers go? :D

Hmmmmmmmm... You got a point, Carrier, maybe?   ;D

Haha well met, brother :). They could just hang out there until they discovered a face with a body still attached lol.

By the by, I was kind referencing Kryten from Red Dwarf if you didn't catch that; "No silicon heaven??... but where would all the calculators go??" hehe.

Thanks for keeping on top of things ikarop, do you work in marketing or something?

SM

Sinncrow

Sinncrow

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 11, 2012, 11:14:50 PM
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/60747/aliens-colonial-marines-multiplayer-preview/

Same old same old; Randy having fangasms, and old footage. Still, nice to see a female marine on multiplayer mood

The Runner

learning that the fates of Hudson and Burke might continue outside the movies.

:-X

Sinncrow

Sinncrow

Quote from: The Runner on Sep 12, 2012, 12:38:20 AM

Im not sure whether not that would be awesome or horrible; I guess it depends on how they present it

ShadowPred

Quote from: The Runner on Sep 12, 2012, 12:38:20 AM

SM

Considering the thermonuclear detonation of the AP station was about as dangerous is mild sunburn, all bets are off regarding their fates....

ShadowPred

I'll just take a huge guess and say that WY have some secret experimental shit (as seen in the concept art) that Burke and Hudson are no doubt a part of.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 12, 2012, 05:06:41 AM
I'll just take a huge guess and say that WY have some secret experimental shit (as seen in the concept art) that Burke and Hudson are no doubt a part of.
What piece of conceptual art are you referring to in particular ???

and I asked some other question in other thread that could be also fitting here:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=34412.new

and one more thing: I think the mention of encountering Hudson or Burke in some form was too much for the G4TV presenter :D

PsyKore

Randy, you don't see Hudson or Burke die in Cameron's film because it's an effective filming style. The fate of not knowing what happened to them, the fact that the film leaves something to our imagination is what is scary. But applying this logic of "we didn't see them die so we can bring them back in a sequel" is laughable. If those characters are alive in the game, it's just completely over-the-top.

Realistically, we can probably assume the aliens would've taken Hudson and Burke back to where the hive was if they're alive (Burke is even shown cocooned in a deleted scene), but that all blows up moments later.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Sep 12, 2012, 07:45:18 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 12, 2012, 05:06:41 AM
What piece of conceptual art are you referring to in particular ???

FightFinda

Quote from: PsyCoreIf those characters are alive in the game, it's just completely over-the-top.

Not to mention that for Burke to have survived Aliens, he would have had to have had a steel plate in his head and something more menacing than his corporate fists and steel-toed boots.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed