AvP for Gameboy

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2007, 09:32:21 PM

Author
AvP for Gameboy (Read 6,284 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

After the Predators exhausted their planet's resources, they travel throughout the galaxy in search of prey. After landing on Alpha Centauri 3, they discover the Aliens. The Predators initial plans were to hunt the Aliens, but the prey was much smarter than they anticipated, and the Predators were nearly destroyed. You must guide the last living Predator though seven levels as he seeks revenge for the death of his species. A menacing roster of enemies includes hatching eggs, chestbursters, and face-huggers. Luckily, there are number of weapons including wrist blades, cutting disks, laser cannons, and bombs that will make your life a little easier. As the Predator, you also have access to a cloaking device that will disguise you for sneak attacks. As the last Predator, you're the only one who can get revenge in ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: The Last of His Clan.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/avp-the-last-of-his-clan/

Has anyone played on this? What's it like?

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I havent played this but i always wanted to. I think they had a version for super nintendo, and i always wanted to get it but never did.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I recall renting it years ago, I wasn't impressed. As far as the Game Boy games go, Thanatos Encounter is my favorite.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I played the ROM. It sucks.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Dude Flux! Thanatos Encounter is so hard! I remember I had the powerloader I think and I had to save Ripley or something. What's the ending like? What's Ripley like?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 06, 2007, 06:25:46 PM
Dude Flux! Thanatos Encounter is so hard! I remember I had the powerloader I think and I had to save Ripley or something. What's the ending like? What's Ripley like?
I don't remember it explicitly, but Ripley is not in the game at all. I think the ending was just you kill all the aliens and you see the ship fly away from the Thanatos and it probably explodes or something.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 06, 2007, 06:25:46 PM

I finished this game in one day. lol. Hard?

Bishop2

Bishop2

Thanatos Encounter is way hard as long as you don't cheat.

This game, by the way?  "Last of His Clan"?  It's TERRIBLE.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You've gotta be kidding. Thanatos Encounter was easy peasy.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

I played the ROM of both Last of his clan, and Thatanos Encounter.

Thatanos was definately a better game, but still pretty hard in some parts.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I have this game, its on my desk as well. Its pretty fun, but gets repetive.

Tarog

Tarog

looks alright, i might have to buy it off ebay ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed