NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,091 times)

Wolf91

Wolf91

Here we go....

He's gonna be a hard one to find :( Anyone selling Albino?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Why is he? Is he comic con exclusive?

Wolf91

Wolf91

Yes sir. Limited to 5000pcs world wide :( sadly I doubt that I can find one in ASIA ( SINGAPORE )

Master

Master

When he'll be avaliable?

Wolf91

Wolf91

No news yet.. Maybe after SDCC through Online?

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

I really dig this figure... Shame that there'll be like none in the UK I bet.

Wolf91

Wolf91

I see why Neca didn't like the idea of removable mask. The head looks out of proportion

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Maybe NECA will do what they did with Albino and offer it online for a limited time?

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Quote from: Wolf91 on May 30, 2014, 04:59:46 PM
I see why Neca didn't like the idea of removable mask. The head looks out of proportion

Why'd you have to point that out... Now I can't help but notice it.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Here is a short except of Ahab's Backstory from NECA:

QuoteIn his prime, Ahab took deadly trophies from countless worlds, his scars a proud record of glorious battle. Now an elder of his tribe, he leaves small game to the next generation as he looks to his final hunt. Following a lifelong obsession, Ahab searches for a creature more formidable than any Predator has ever faced before.

Source: http://graphicpolicy.com/2014/05/30/neca-news/

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Ahab looks pretty cool. I just wish they had included an Engineer gun accessory. Maybe if they make a Galgo figure, I suppose.

Apparently he'll only cost $30, and a small quantity will be available online:

http://necaonline.com/48328/licenses/movies/predator/sdcc-feature-friday-4-exclusive-fire-and-stone-ahab-predator-action-figure/#comments

Quote from: RakaiThwei on May 30, 2014, 08:13:31 PM
Here is a short except of Ahab's Backstory from NECA:

QuoteIn his prime, Ahab took deadly trophies from countless worlds, his scars a proud record of glorious battle. Now an elder of his tribe, he leaves small game to the next generation as he looks to his final hunt. Following a lifelong obsession, Ahab searches for a creature more formidable than any Predator has ever faced before.

Source: http://graphicpolicy.com/2014/05/30/neca-news/

I'm very much anticipating what his "white whale" will turn out to be. An Engineer? A Deacon? Whatever Elden is mutating into?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Ultramorph on May 30, 2014, 10:36:45 PM
I'm very much anticipating what his "white whale" will turn out to be. An Engineer? A Deacon? Whatever Elden is mutating into?

I have every reason to believe it's an Engineer. I mean it's kind of obvious.. What is a big white monstrosity in the Prometheus universe?

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: RakaiThwei on May 30, 2014, 10:44:58 PM
Quote from: Ultramorph on May 30, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

I have every reason to believe it's an Engineer. I mean it's kind of obvious.. What is a big white monstrosity in the Prometheus universe?

True, but you also just confirmed the other possibility: the big white mutant from the AvP comic.   ;D

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Ultramorph on May 30, 2014, 11:21:49 PM
True, but you also just confirmed the other possibility: the big white mutant from the AvP comic.   ;D

Ah yes, the white hybrids but I don't think they're counting those or the rest of the old EU for that matter. Unless of course you mean Elden but... I have a feeling it's an Engineer.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Wolf91 on May 30, 2014, 04:59:46 PM
A bit yeah...but ppl tend to forget that Preds have big heads in the movies. The head-piece over the suit actor's head is quite large

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed